Sixstring's strain hunts

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
usstoner

usstoner

couple shots for @BakedReality ,his west coast bubba and chocolate milk seedlings.i just topped these after the pics.choc milk on the left,wc bubba on the right
View attachment 508104 View attachment 508105

im really diggin this afgan #1,she's gunna be special :)
View attachment 508100

and this is the bubbas bitch #2 just about to come down
View attachment 508101

and a few shots of another chemcookie #5 clone,bish betta has ma money :)
View attachment 508102 View attachment 508103
That Afghan 1 has my interest..have you run her before ...nice..

sixstring

sixstring

couple quick pics on the afgan girl :)
Afgan 1 043
Afgan 1 044

and this one is a alien famaggio x pineapple chunk i just put in flower 2 days ago,she a chubby bish :)
Af x pc  046

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
wow man she looks good six, seems to be on the haze side of things. plants like this were my goal in going back to the Chemdog D cut. hoping for a hazey type of plant, that finishes a bit quicker with soem chunkier nuggets

sixstring

sixstring

yeah man those pics are prolly a week old now,shes lookin real nice and super easy to feed right now.during veg this one really wanted to stretch out but it stayed pretty tight in flower compared to the first one.#3 is on standby waiting for space to open up in flower pad. :)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah @sixstring i just checked the other chocolate milkshake its really nice man similar instant body buzz as the more shorter milkshake one. not even on a great cure but its nice. i popped 11 i think and kept 3 differnt phenos and all were nice man. im trying to reveg my taller more sativa one so i can go through them again with a proper run. if i cant get the reveg im gonna have to hit baked up for more beans.

sixstring

sixstring

been puffin the hell out of this la con ,love this shizzle :)
La con 001
Lac 1 012

heres a few pics for @xX Kid Twist Xx of his dd haze ,this is the #2 just about done just waiting on some more fade in the fan leaves
Shop dd haze 2 004
Shop dd haze 2 017

and this pc x af just keeps on puttin a smile on my face every time i walk in my shop :)
gunna be a nice harvest on her fo sho.
Shop pc x af  018
Shop pc x af 020

Top Bottom