Sixstring's strain hunts

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

Lookin good...how long you been runnin the mk..is that the mk ultra??
what up stoner :) i started the first mk in november of 2009 so heres a walk down memory lane lol.keep in mind i never kept a mother plant,just been taking cuts of cuts all along,but my methods have changed alot over the years.this is the first one about a week away from chop day grown in miracle grow soil haha.
Mg soil

then i did the first batch of cuts in hydro mostly with a few in promix heres a 6 gal dwc bucket
Mk 6 gallon fl
Mk dro

i also put a cut outside in the summer of 2010 that did real well for me :)
Mk 1 week out

at one point my room was full of just mk about half was dro,but the peeps kept asking for the promix plants so i quit the dro
Mkog dwc

this was last year i just happened to have 3 ladies space about 10 days apart,called them tres monster masters haha.these 3 bitchs all ended up needing the nets
Tres mks

sixstring

sixstring

@sixstring looking stellar homie, forgive my laziness but I don't wanna have to search the thread, but what is the rrx?

Lol i dont blame ya its gettin deep :)
The rrx is just one of my pollen chucks,took the royal rumble and a male blackrose and made a cross i labeled assclown:D
Then pop those and found a male that was heavy rumble leaning and backcrossed it to the rr cut and i just been calling those seeds rrx.also had a mk cut and a blackrose cut in the tent with that same ac male so i refer to those as mkx and brx also lol.
More confused or less? Lmao i do have pics of all those in this thread as well as a bunch of assclown females im still running from those ac f1 seeds.

But that rrx i just posted has been the closest thing to the real rr i found from about 30 plants run,but i have only flowered maybe 12 or 13 dif phenos.some i just cull during veg because i can tell they aint what im after and i try to keep my numbers manageable,within the laws hehe.but im thinking with this one my patients will have a real hard time telling the dif,maybe.

sixstring

sixstring

Been a while since i ran the mkx and brx if i had to guess somewhere around page 20 maybe.if you get tired of searching lemme know i prolly got old pics i can repost later at my pc and have em all together.peace

sixstring

sixstring

sorry for the delay,been pretty much slammed with work and my garden is out of control lol.
mk taken down at 57 days,i got her jarred up now ,pretty impressed with the mars led panel.i could def see myself hanging 4 or 6 in a room full of gavitas just for the disco effect lol
dj-025.gif

Mk mars led 001
Mk mars led 004
Mk mars led 009
Mk mars led 014
Mk mars led 016
Mk mars led 018
Mk mars led 023
Mk mars led 025
Mk mars led 028
Mk mars led 030

sixstring

sixstring

mk continued :)
i got the feed all wrong on this one so i will def need to figure some shit out with the led making plants want something dif.i think it was just hungry and i over did the next few feeds but idk lol.
Mk mars led 038
Mk mars led 039
Mk mars led 044
Mk mars led 047
Mk mars led 051
Mk mars led 053
Mk mars led 055

Top Bottom