Sixstring's strain hunts

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Seattle's D is pretty solid with Cam in there. That's no easy task for any offense. I'm pissed Lynch is hurt lol I had to scramble to adjust my fantasy teams. :shifty:

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Some big ass plants in there man, great job. I like the way you use the netting, just wrapped around the stakes, you know I've been as this for about 20 years and never thought to do that, lol. Your gonna have a copy cat now cause that's a fuck of a lot easier than what I do.

sixstring

sixstring

Oh yea man..nice work bro...
what up STONER ,thaqnks bro
That wifi bx is a straight elite. Stellar job! On both ends..
what it be T of the C, the wifi is a tasty lil bish as well as a frost factory.been one of my go to morning smokes for a while,i been hoarding some tops of it that are prolly 4 months old now.its got a def skunky funk now with a nice long cure.

Some big ass plants in there man, great job. I like the way you use the netting, just wrapped around the stakes, you know I've been as this for about 20 years and never thought to do that, lol. Your gonna have a copy cat now cause that's a fuck of a lot easier than what I do.
it has def made my life alot easier here.i still cant remember who here i saw doing it but it was def a member here doing it and talking about how when you use the netting it lets the plants fall open just a little bit as they get heavy and lets more light into the mid section of the plant.i def dont miss those days of using a whole fuckin pack of bamboozle for each plant lol.
still managed to put a stake in my eye about a month ago,which sent me to the hospital and i was a pirate for about a week lmao.heres a few old pics before the netting,what a bitch lol
Gs 6 wood
Wc bubba stakes 128
Triple face palm

sixstring

sixstring

Any shots of those 4 month cure boys with the new camera? I bet it looks like a snow machine when you break one down.
Yeah bro when i get back from hunting ill try to remember to post up some shots for ya.its snowing up here north of bay city :)

Wow, sspeechless.. yeilders...!
Thanks miko,my peeps really couldnt tell a difference on that one under led.i have a stardawg under that light now lookin pretty damn frosty,bout 5 weeks in
Just got off my one year - ahem vacation, from this site. Glad to see you still at it Six! Looks like I have some catching up to do! ;)

Peace!

P-
Glad to see ya back man,accident forgiveness...its a beautiful thAng lmao.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Yeah bro when i get back from hunting ill try to remember to post up some shots for ya.its snowing up here north of bay city :)

Thanks miko,my peeps really couldnt tell a difference on that one under led.i have a stardawg under that light now lookin pretty damn frosty,bout 5 weeks in

Glad to see ya back man,accident forgiveness...its a beautiful thAng lmao.
damn there was a mass banning I missed out seeng the action

sixstring

sixstring

of course none of these pics are actually mine cause i forgot to make a shitty lil sign with my name on em lmao,ill make sure to do one up tomorrow fer ma lil buddy stripz :p

Latest posts

Top Bottom