• Tagged users None
stonestacker

stonestacker

Bucket of Bud's Deathstar.

IMG 20171031 145821
IMG 20171031 145952

sixstring

sixstring

Just got done doin the same shit ur doin.....

Lemme know how that boist pump does im only runnin 40psi thru mine atm....

And stay on subject around here

So far im impressed with it.keeps it at a constant 65psi which is the sweet spot for this 200gpd ro and auto shutoff and auto on.im getting another one for veg room to go with the other ro.supposed to make cleaner water at 65psi as well.

G gnome

G gnome

So far im impressed with it.keeps it at a constant 65psi which is the sweet spot for this 200gpd ro and auto shutoff and auto on.im getting another one for veg room to go with the other ro.supposed to make cleaner water at 65psi as well.
Yeah thats the recommended psi for my merlin garden pro too 550gpd.....i have 1 for veg n bloom i just put a barbed t to route it to both rooms. I also have eltric shutoff solenoid

sixstring

sixstring

I looked all over amazon last night for a decent pump and price and they were all over the place from 80 to 300 bucks but alot of them got bad reviews on the cheap ones and alot of them had a 80psi or 100psi cutoff which imo is way too high for me to leave it run when im not around.plus my ro says do not exceed 80psi and best pressure is 60 to 65 so i grabbed this one from my grow store for 150.00.they only had 1 so now im gunna search this part number for another unit somewhere

G gnome

G gnome

I looked all over amazon last night for a decent pump and price and they were all over the place from 80 to 300 bucks but alot of them got bad reviews on the cheap ones and alot of them had a 80psi or 100psi cutoff which imo is way too high for me to leave it run when im not around.plus my ro says do not exceed 80psi and best pressure is 60 to 65 so i grabbed this one from my grow store for 150.00.they only had 1 so now im gunna search this part number for another unit somewhere
Check out hydrologic

sixstring

sixstring

Not from the phone but i got it at growgreenmi.com they are having a fall expo so alot of stock is marked down.i think the list price was about 165.00
But they have decent prices these days,im guessing they know everyone is using amazon now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom