Sixstring's strain hunts

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krypto

Krypto

Krypto

Krypto

What are you using for light on those seedlings in the backround? Them bitchs are stretching like a mofo.im still using t5 for popping beans but i keep my babies about 4 to maybe 6inches from the lamps
I Kno man, just 1 two foot LED tube.
I got a cfl on above for some heat, but seems like they often do that to me.

Krypto

Krypto

Where'd all my "eye puns" go???
I had a list of them..good stuff too.
LOL!

sixstring

sixstring

back from deer camp for a few days,then im back at it.opening day sucked bad,rained hard all damn day,got soaked walking to my stand and could not hear anything but the sound of rain drops pounding the ground and my blind.sat from 545am to noon and went back out at 1 pm to 6pm,did manage to see a doe with 2 fawns and a spike with a 4 pt,all were skiddish as hell from all the wind and rain though.6 pt in the 3rd pic is dead,my neighbor got him day before gun season.tall 8pt in the first pic is the one i want most,bigger body than most.yes i know 1 of my cams has the wrong month listed lol.
PICT0011 buck tall 8 pt
PICT0014 buck wide 9 pt
PICT0021 dead 6
PICT0022 1 buck
PICT0027 tigger
PICT0029 buck tall 8 pt
PICT0034 1family photos
PICT0037 1chasing does
PICT0047 buck 5 pt
STC 0209 buck
STC 0244 buck 10 pt
STC 1340 velevet 2
STC 1389 velvet

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I figure i should put up a journal before i start runnin my mouth in here so here it is.im a medical caregiver and im always runnin new stuff lookin for that special plant.found a few along the way but still seaching.anyhow i been running masterkush for years and a few others and i do some testing for gage green genetics so ill be doin a few new ones from them real soon.heres a few pics from a recent chop or two and a few from the grow,peace
View attachment 306126
some big homie bigbud x larry og
View attachment 306127
View attachment 306128
and below is some odyssey x og from ggg
View attachment 306129View attachment 306130View attachment 306131View attachment 306132 and this last one shoulda been in that thread,show off your elite cuts.its royal rumble from a friend.kingskush x wreckage
View attachment 306133View attachment 306134View attachment 306135
Hell ya. Beautiful

sixstring

sixstring

Hahaha. I didn’t even realize I was on the first page when I posted that

Stoned
Beautiful nonetheless.
If I start at the end and work backward will it make me smarter?

Its smartest if we both just stay on this page bro,trust me its all i can do to not go take a peek.but i know those brain cells wont heal if i do it hahaha.

sixstring

sixstring

This here is mostly from my cooltube days.they are all gone now or laying in the corner.the last year of work is in the led thread.but im still running a few of these strains.some are from 2009 before i got here.

auldone

auldone

Yeah I'll have to get them going next round... What was your impression of that Cheesney?

sixstring

sixstring

we liked it alot,clones seemed to take forever to root if i recall.but being a 9 to 10 weeker i culled it because i had so many damn seeds i wanted to get to.woulda been a keeper in a bigger room like im running now

sixstring

sixstring

ah ah the fire extinguisher i was wondering whenit would make a showing six lol....when did you grow thats Bully x cheesny ..is it an old picture or did you still have the seeds ,,,,,all the best mac,,,,,,
nah those are old pics i was just showing auldy the pics because he has some seeds of the cheesny. hows things mac,been busy as hell on my end.i miss that big red fire ext,maybe i should get me some new ones for the new spot lol
couple more
assclown
Ac   093

gdk
Gdk chop 033

mac you ever see tyler d or aforce around the net anymore ?

C

crazybone

...hey man! just check out this first grow of mine: WHITE HAZE AUTO, grown indoor, currently at WK 10

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom