Sixstring's strain hunts

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
arb

arb

re flooring my fucking upstairs.......... fuck pergo as a product and a company.
Other than that all my kids moved back in and now two of their cars are stuck in my driveway due to last nights snowstorm and today's fifty degree temps.
Love my new storz and bickel products never see myself smoking again.
Re sheet rocking my bathroom Monday then up for sale.

sixstring

sixstring

re flooring my fucking upstairs.......... fuck pergo as a product and a company.
Other than that all my kids moved back in and now two of their cars are stuck in my driveway due to last nights snowstorm and today's fifty degree temps.
Love my new storz and bickel products never see myself smoking again.
Re sheet rocking my bathroom Monday then up for sale.

Dudeman,pergo sucks,kids coming back sucks,drywall definitely sucks,snow in mid April sucks cocknballz.what this new device ya got,storz n bickel? Might be the only thing that don't suck right meow?
:facepalm:

N

ncboy65

gdk test nug,she's not as done as I thought but I think this nug will smoke fine:)
View attachment 330960View attachment 330961View attachment 330962View attachment 330963View attachment 330964
mostly cloudy yet
That must be a high just looking at that stuff personal. Wow, I can't even imagine. I would love to move out west. I would have no problem getting a medical card. Something to think about. I live in the sticks. My internet is really slow out here and I only get 10Gigs a month. It is a satellite. Great job.

sixstring

sixstring

Lookerz n hookerz :cool:
IMG 20180415 1815547302
IMG 20180415 1816480152
IMG 20180415 1816028992
IMG 20180415 1816321012

N

ncboy65

don't know how I missed this thread... those are sum nice trees :nailbiting: :wideyed:
Please help me understand: I see the pro-mix in the bag in pic. I guess that would be the seed starting pro-mix and that is different from the regular pro-mix hp right? do you use that to plant seeds and cuttings? how long do you use it b4 you change to regular pro-mix or do you use that straight through with the Jack's classic? Or do you mix the promix starter with the promix HP. thank you

Last edited:
Top Bottom