Sixstring's strain hunts

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

ncboy65

:D

thanks guys,as far as the gold dust its tough right now because she's sandwiched between a couple stinkers in the wifi and cannacolada,the cc is real skunky funk loud right out the gates and that wifi def has a lemony or almost tangerine smell goin strong,plus by the time I get back to that gold dust I have rubbed all over the wifi lol.ill try to grab a lower and pull it out of there cause I been asked a few times now and it bothers me I cant give a decent answer haha.chetto x gm is curing to a real strange cleaner/fuel type smell,some lemon tones but she really has a strong odor developing in the jars.i been flip floppin around a few dif strains so my tolerance is low on everything but the cheeto x just knocks my dick in the dirt when I smoke it first thing,and its great for putting my wife to bed which she needs right now.she's a pot snob for the most part and only likes the cc but I think she has a new backup smoke in this cheeto cross.i need to get back into those seeds whil I wait on her clones lol.got bully coming along in veg as well.
what is your most favorite strain overall that you have ever grown?

sixstring

sixstring

That's crazy man. LOL
Shit those are fairly clean haha
IMG 20180301 123608448
IMG 20180301 123459219

That scope might need a scraping soon :)

MrsMcGreggor

MrsMcGreggor

I GOT MORE SNOW THEN YOU DID...

ya know what ....

still have da DIRTBAGS northren lights from 2011..

really should start a room here seems so RUDE to enjoy all da rooms here and not contribute

edit: and still have not heard back from Olyver
yet am not one to give up easy..

Freshone

Freshone

I GOT MORE SNOW THEN YOU DID...

ya know what ....

still have da DIRTBAGS northren lights from 2011..

really should start a room here seems so RUDE to enjoy all da rooms here and not contribute

edit: and still have not heard back from Olyver
yet am not one to give up easy..

If your talking about olyver the light controller guy i might have his contact info,he used to have a website too i think,ill look.

Top Bottom