Sixstring's strain hunts

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

Thanks for the kind words guys, but I think im just an average grower that takes good pictures :)
gotta be the genetics aye.

so I got all excited this morning to chop down #4 and when I checked her she just aint ready, I was bummed but maybe monday or Tuesday. She just wasnt showing me the amber goodness like I wanted yet.maybe 10% @ 8 weeks today so what Eva. But visually she is perfect today hahaha, pics later, peace

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
lvoing number 4 is the buds form like the rest those longer colas are gonna weigh up nice. she looks like shes starting to purple a bit as well. number 2 looks nice an frosty as well. the pcitures are coming out great

sixstring

sixstring

@xX Kid Twist Xx thanks bro, im trying to get as many decent pics for ya as I can.got a few more yet plus ill do a bunch at chop.this #4 is the real deal man, got the frost, great skunky smell, real heavy dense nugs and she is finishing up pretty fast.think ill have about 40% amber by tomorrow and she is really turning purps good now as well :) im thinking this girl is gunna edge out my old space bomb as the most frosty plant ever in my garden, shits unreal.ima go shut down my shop right now and grab some more pics for ya lol, brb

sixstring

sixstring

these r from a few hours ago and im prolly gunna chop this pig in the am :D
she got some colors now,wifi4
Wifi4 002
Wifi4 036
Wifi4 037
Wifi4 040
Wifi4 042
Wifi4 049
Wifi4 050
Wifi4 061

sixstring

sixstring

yeah great job @sixstring

I smoked that tester nug and it has real good power, prolly the quickest to hit you in the head with a.nice long buzz.not much smell on that nug but the stuff I just jarred is really getting a skunk type smell to it unlike all the others with their sweetness.def stoked about some old skool skunk type weed around here.got #1 back in flower for another looksee:)

Alice D

Alice D

Like usual slaying it! Your skillz are inspirational to say the least. Hope everything else is top knotch with you six,thought I'd stop by and say what up! Take care buddy

sixstring

sixstring

Like usual slaying it! Your skillz are inspirational to say the least. Hope everything else is top knotch with you six,thought I'd stop by and say what up! Take care buddy

Hey man whats shakin.good to see you around and yeah we're doin good in the land of the lakes, got a new one in my front yard from all this damn rain lol.last I heard it was baby names :o did.you guys pick a couple yet? Kids are awesome, im really gunna enjoy my first grandson, lil dude is all energy @ 1.5 years haha, thank god im still young enough to chase the lil bugger :)
you ever wanna toss up a pic of anything feel free to put em here bro, I know how it can be sometimes.peace

Top Bottom