• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
sixstring

sixstring

Beautiful buds six was checking on your nutes jacks have to finish thread later ...very AAA M
you got some reading ahead of ya lol.thanks for stoppin by M and everyone else that popped in to welcome me back :)
been super busy with my real work as fall cleanups are always a bitch for us and hunting season takes up all my free time.ill try to get some updates & pics posted in here soon,peace

sixstring

sixstring

Double D haze testers from @xX Kid Twist Xx
heres what kid said on these......

" that Double D Haze is gonna have some nice phenos in it. looking for that Chemdog D with added haze influence. i spoke with JJ NYC about making this cross a few years back but never got around to it. I used his D haze Chemdog D x O.haze(2 males) and crossed them back to the Chemdog D cut. so it reads like this Chemdog D X D Haze. "

so i got a pic of these from about 5 or 6 days ago ill post before it gets buried on my comp.they are about double this size now.just 4 for now but ill pop a few more in a week or so and if kid whats ill put these in a seperate spot but for now they aint much to see :)
Dd haze     001

i was holding out hope for that one in the back right but i dont think its gunna come up :(

sixstring

sixstring

took the first of 3 of my own crosses down mkx or mk x ac (rr x br =ac) plump lil bitchs these 3 gals are :)
#1 here smells just like the mk but has that oily feel the rr gives. #2 has more of a fruity smell like the black rose had but with a hint of skunk mixed in,she will come down in a few days.
mkx #1
Mkx 1 003
Mkx 1   004

mkx #2 almost ready
Mkx 2  015
Mkx 2 031

Max Frost

Max Frost

thanks for the kind words guys,been a min since i chopped these Chemdog D x gsc crosses and some are already in the middle of there second run.i really liked #4 and 5 alot and #5 was the best yielder as well.
first run of
View attachment 446915

this is the second run of #2,my wifes fav so i think theres like 3 of these goin now lol.
View attachment 446917

and some pics of #4
View attachment 446916 View attachment 446918 View attachment 446919

Damn brother...you are flat out killin' it as always!!!!

Gotta say...I love the fuckin' rat! Need to get me one of those! lmao!! I'm ashamed to confess my over-stoned ass spent 10 mins staring at the pic that is 2nd down from the top, trying to figure out if that was a pig's nose!!! :woot: SHEESH Max!!! I think my time would be better spent today playing a nice game of "find your foot", or maybe just taking a nap! haha.

Bro, that #5 is fuckin' AMAZING!!! You should DEF put it up as plant of the month or bud of the month or something of the month for sure!! It would damn sure get my vote!!

I don't know if you take requests or not, but I'd love to see some shots of your Gavitas in action. Would you mind posting up a couple whenever it's convenient? Thanks in advance.

I'd also love to know what your Grape Stomper was like in the potency/taste/yield depts. Same for the Trainwreck. I've got a stomper cross and Aligee's Trainwreck x SB going right now. Thanks bro, and keep hittin' it out of the park!! Best, -Max

sixstring

sixstring

@Max Frost that rat still makes me giggle sometimes.ill be crawling around a plant to water one in the back row and that lil fucker will be checkin me out lmao.found it on a jobsite a few years ago.the grapestomper is a nice yielder indoors and not so great outside but idk why lol.i like how easy they grow and this pheno has great punch for how short she flowers (bout 50 days indoors ) its a ggg gsbx but this one really has that grape smell and flavor.ill try to find a shot of the one gavita I took before I hooked up the others.where they are now is kinda revealing to some of my personal stuff, I know im a paranoid fuck :o
thanks for checkin in bro, peace

Max Frost

Max Frost

Oh that pic you were talkin about, I had to click and enlarge it, just a dirty shop towel from changing oil on my machine lmao.it did look like some kind of snout :)

Haha...yeah, I FINALLY figured it out and I was like...smoke some more, Max! Thanx bro....hell no, I don't blame you! Don't take any security risks! Certainly not worth that!! Thanks again!!

DAT

DAT

HOLY TOeLEEDOES!! :DSIXSTRING! :Dur back! great to see you!
I cant believe your back after what they did to you, one of the most talented gardeners on this forum, banned for no good reason. . I was so PISSED when that happened!
i hope u had an awesome summer. Your garden looks FANTASTIC!! I was just hanging on here by a thread (hee hee) until now that your back! WHOO HOO!!!! :D

sixstring

sixstring

Whenever I feel like looking at some stellar work I just stop by here and you never disappoint.

HOLY TOeLEEDOES!! :DSIXSTRING! :Dur back! great to see you!
I cant believe your back after what they did to you, one of the most talented gardeners on this forum, banned for no good reason. . I was so PISSED when that happened!
i hope u had an awesome summer. Your garden looks FANTASTIC!! I was just hanging on here by a thread (hee hee) until now that your back! WHOO HOO!!!! :D

well hello ladies :D @Amber thanks alot,i get the same satisfaction lookin through yours and alice's threads.you guys must be havin a blast with the lil one about now :)
@DAT it takes 2 ta tango and i was pretty much the one pushin the wrong buttons.been a busy summer and im lookin forward to a long winter,fact is i love all 4 seasons here in mich.we all have bad days right,hope i made yours brighter and you stick it out.ya'all stick around now ya'erh,always new shizzle poppin off in here and it aint gunna change anytime soon lol.i got some pics here somewheres but ill be damned if i can find my camera since i got back from the north country :confused:

sixstring

sixstring

Think im gunna be back up north of the 45th searching for a certain 8pt that finally made his appearance on my trail cam.if things change because of weather I would def like to check it out.i shoulda went to the damn cup, sounds like you guys had a great time.

Top Bottom