Sixstring's strain hunts

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blazer

blazer

i could of had a 69 about 10 years ago for next to nothing but mama talked me out of it because we didnt have a garage and she was right.i was doing a job for a chevy dealership and he offered to trade me the car for the work i did.car only had 11,000 miles on it,just fuckin beautiful.but i took a gmc seirra 2500 instead,put a plow on it and beat the piss out of it for 8 years and traded it in on my current gmc truck :) my other dream cruise when i was young was a 76 blazer,never got one but i did have a ramcharger for a few years.poor mans blazer lmao .is that your ride in your avitar?
Shit bro that would been a tough choice 11,000 mile 69 camaro is hard to find. But a truck you can always get your use of for sure probably would done the same, ha ha I got two oldies sitting in the snow now Priorities are fucked up Should built a garage first lol

Shit wish that was my blazer had a 91 last of the square body wish I still had it was a awesome truck truck!
Hell yeah the Ram chargers like em I like them Mopar's!

sixstring

sixstring

couple shots of the new mk i ran from seed.she turned out alot like her sister smells and looks just like it.cant wait to see if it smokes just like it,got some cuts from her getting close as well.
Mk2 chop 002
Mk2 chop 003
Mk2 chop 004
Mk2 chop 007
Mk2 chop 011
Mk2 chop 015
Mk2 chop 019
Mk2 chop 020

peace

sixstring

sixstring

thanks blazer,heres a few more i forgot i took.its another wifi bx coming down the pipes,got several of these bitchs going through and im diggin it :)
Wifi bx 024
Wifi bx 026
Wifi bx 028

and this lac #1 is almost done as well.#2 looks much nicer,more full and round type plant.this one just kinda did its own thing on me but she looks ok.had a few bouts with my 16 inch fan until i moved her but other than a few leaves missing she handled it well lol
Lac 1 032

blazer

blazer

Damn bro those wifi bx's are some chunkers!
Curious on the beans you popped for the MK were they your own or from a breeder, like me some MK have some of Pisces MK S1's did a MK cross from Pisces and all the MK doms were my favs.
But they did throw some nanners on me!:(

sixstring

sixstring

Damn bro. I'm admiring the mk, and your throwing down more dank! Real nice my brother..
good mornin mr peppy,hope i could put a smile on yer face today bro,peace

Damn bro those wifi bx's are some chunkers!
Curious on the beans you popped for the MK were they your own or from a breeder, like me some MK have some of Pisces MK S1's did a MK cross from Pisces and all the MK doms were my favs.
But they did throw some nanners on me!:(
these mk were fem seeds from marijuana-seeds.nl back about 6 years ago.one of my patients got em for me and we liked the first few so much i started cloning clones and 5 years later i figured its time to pop a seed or 2 and see if there was more keepers.i did use the first mk in a cross with the royal rumble x black rose (assclown) and i hit a black rose,rr and mk female with the ac male.some gems in those as well but nothing has ever been able to take this original mk down off the mountain in all these years :)
Nice plants..i had a 71 camaro split bumber back in the late 80's...damn i miss that car...

Those split bumpers are pricey now those are prob my fav generation(70-73) especially the split bumper!
im all about the old cars guys so dont be affraid of thread jackin or any of that shit,post up your thoughts or pics.love me some gmc products lol. but i think i owned at least one car or truck from all 3 american co's plus a opel,a honda,a super shitty audi,damn i went through alot of beaters when i was young.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

couple shots of the new mk i ran from seed.she turned out alot like her sister smells and looks just like it.cant wait to see if it smokes just like it,got some cuts from her getting close as well.
View attachment 473098 View attachment 473099 View attachment 473100 View attachment 473101 View attachment 473102 View attachment 473103 View attachment 473104 View attachment 473105

peace
What master kush seeds so you look thru to find these beauty's?

Edit Or I could keep reading and the next post had the answer. Lol. I'm an idiot.

soserthc1

soserthc1

:)that fire extingisher had seen some dank trees and i bet its nice and sticky on that side ....

79 firebird was my favorite or possible my 69 nova , u could sit in the engine and tune it up ....were very close in age , thou i got ya by a few months ./

sose

sixstring

sixstring

more wifi bx to come down in the very near future :)
Wifi bx 003
Wifi bx 004
Wifi bx 024
Wifi bx 026
Wifi bx 028

and some pics of the dd haze for @xX Kid Twist Xx .just popped 4 more beans and all 4 are up out of the soil so im guessing they were just to new before kid.

dd #1
Dd haze 021
Dd haze 022

dd #2
Dd haze 023
Dd haze 024

sixstring

sixstring

here ya go @BakedReality ,another round of the southside flame.i think the cut has rooted but i wonder how many would fit under each light,t12 lights of course lmao
Ss flame transport 002

and how many could i fit like this plus i can add some cflz:p
Ss flame transport 004

but then i thought if i just build a greenhouse right on em i could get away with just using a l.e.d. flashlight over each one:):confused::D
Ss flame transport 006

flower that bitch for christ sakes,oh and then there was a rumble,and shit went south :cool:
Rr chop   011
Rr chop   018
Rr chop 012
Rr chop lowers 007

Latest posts

Top Bottom