Sixstring's strain hunts

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

Hey sixstring, I have to say it is always fun to drop into your thread. Some of the best chit chat here!:) I love all of you talking about sharing the tasks of the grow. My wife persuaded me to start indoor growing 8 years ago. Its been a great sharing experience for our health and peace of mind. We are self employed and run our grow a lot like our business. I do all the physical work. She keeps track of all progress and feeding on the computer keeping me in line. Plus gives me input on keepers for her needs, being a little more selective then me. Here's to all the great people here and growing for life! I almost forgot. Nice job cleaning the shears!:)

Orca
those are newish shears lol,im too damn lazy to clean em

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
what up 6? looking dank and tasty as always!
all the best for the new year buddy!
happy new year dat.been wondering where you is :)

idk why im not getting any alerts from my own damn thread ???

sixstring

sixstring

I thought it was strange for you to leave these guys hanging . You have any more pics for me to drool over, it seems like it's about time for more pics
yeah it prolly is about time.been slackin around here i guess.all i gots this lame ass cherby (subs chernobyl) idk how to spell it lol but i dont think she is gunna yield much based on what im seeing at 6 wks.frosty though
Cherby

papamike74

papamike74

yeah it prolly is about time.been slackin around here i guess.all i gots this lame ass cherby (subs chernobyl) idk how to spell it lol but i dont think she is gunna yield much based on what im seeing at 6 wks.frosty though
View attachment 563693
you got more going on in 1 bucket than most do in an entire room! Modesty mhm

IYHO would changing from MH to HPS at 30 days veg start flowering w/o change to 12/12?
good to see ya again

sixstring

sixstring

looks yummy!!!!!
thanks,not sure why but i dont get alerts on my own damn thread now wtf.
Fabulous! Soooooooo... what make of strings do you play and on what?!
i use mostly d'addario strings on my hollow bodys and ghs on my electrics,but i aint touched an electric axe in a year easy so those strings are probably pretty buttered up by now lol.i got a few i play now and then but not like i did a few years ago.mostly a seagul custom acoustic with electronics built in at home and a old beat up fender when im up at deer camp.just dont make as much time for it anymore i guess.
Huge fan of pj and eddie vedder. Good man.
cant find a better man lol
you got more going on in 1 bucket than most do in an entire room! Modesty mhm

IYHO would changing from MH to HPS at 30 days veg start flowering w/o change to 12/12?
good to see ya again
whats up papamike,thanks man.i guess i would say it might induce flower if you just up n switched lights like if ya just had one mh over some plants and took it away and replaced it with a hps it would def start showing sex if not flowering if had to guess.but if you had a bunch of lights like 8 and put up 4 hps it would not hurt a thing i dont supose lol.i run almost 50/50 mix of hps and mh in flower now full cycle and i just decided one day to change out half my bulbs.my room never skipped a beat.but im just takin a guess at your question cause i never tried it.i do run a mix in veg now in most of my t5 fixtures,they are 8 or 12 bulb setups and i run like 6 x 6500k and 2 x 2700k in the 8 bulbs and in the bigger unit i think i got 6x 6500k 4 x 2700k and 2x 10.000k in there.just stared using some of the new powerveg tubes from eye hort and i think those are also 10,000k or close.i know they look real purple colored lol.

FiveAM

FiveAM

thanks,not sure why but i dont get alerts on my own damn thread now wtf..

Just a thought, try hovering your mouse over alerts, once the box pops up click Alert Preferences. See if anything is wonky in there maybe? (i have no idea how these things would change on their own)

Or just hit unwatch Thread and confirm it..... Once it says watch thread, then hit watch thread. Maybe it will hit the system with a hammer and make it work again?

Other than that I haven't a clue.
Just trying to be helpful.

Latest posts

Top Bottom