Skunk #1 (Afghan x Colombian Gold) x Acapulco Gold by Mel Frank - Todd McCormick

• Thread starter Week4Bytch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

We have two tents going with the Skunk #1. The main tent with the mother's and the 4x2 with the cuttings. (I was gonna divide the cuttings between another 4x2 but decided to try a different flavor in that other 4x2) so the 4 cuts will be squeezed in one 4x2. We'll grow them out as small as we can. I know they'll branch out and fill the tent wall to wall easy.
For shits sake I filled the 4x2 raised bed (for that true organic experience) and that's where these cuts will be sitting in. Spoiled brats.
Meanwhile in the main tent air somehow got into one of the Blumats, I had to take her out and reset it. I probably never set it right in the first place. It was an evening for me, I am spent. Cleaned out the garage real good before the Mrs got home .😂
View attachment 2117894View attachment 2117896View attachment 2117895
Great work. Really clean setup

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
Ladies grew 3 inches. So about 3 inches a week so far. I'm guessing by next week we'll finish the stretch period at 50inches.
PXL 20240210 024716634

Last edited:
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Update: Freakn plant grew 3 inches since last post. Worst case scenario we have to make some room and remove the exhaust fan from the tent. We're top dressing for the remainder of this grow tonight. 1 whole cup of the Gaia Green Power Bloom (2-8-4) a pot.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
What you gtowing??? Looks like a big sativa stretch! Good news is stretch should be stopping as change to concentrated on buds!
Think so too, especially with the Columbia and Acapulco in the mix, wondering if that means a 10 week flowering time. Since these are stretchers, I'm thinking of flipping the cuttings here soon.
PXL 20240215 025954956

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Long story short, Chris aka Mr Grow It had asked viewers to submit photos if we'd like to potentially see them in his new up coming book.

One of my pics got selected

He reached out to me via email and some back n forth I agreed with much enthusiasm for him to use any of my photography that I sent to him.

He chose one (from what I can tell so far)

Sent me a copy of the book. (This fan boy would have loved an autograph but a free book is nice too😁) just came in.

Really cool of him to credit me in the book.

View attachment 2113789View attachment 2113790
Congrats! How's the book?

P

Putthataway

What is the hay’s purpose?
Plants look great. I am getting confused. What are the cuttings from? I thought you had 3 and one was a dude & I counting 3.

HealthyEarthSol

HealthyEarthSol

Think so too, especially with the Columbia and Acapulco in the mix, wondering if that means a 10 week flowering time. Since these are stretchers, I'm thinking of flipping the cuttings here soon.
View attachment 2121088
Are these from seed or clone? Sorry if it's in the thread already.
Some of the sativas I've run before stretched until week 6. Seed form runs longer compared to clones of the same plant.
Have you run this before?

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Are these from seed or clone? Sorry if it's in the thread already.
Some of the sativas I've run before stretched until week 6. Seed form runs longer compared to clones of the same plant.
Have you run this before?
Since your new I'll break it down real quick ..

We started from seed (regulars) and initially grabbed one cutting. That cutting turned out to be male. (with me so far?) We kept the male for unknown reasons... First cut, had some weird ties to it, I don't know, I just kept it around.

We clipped some leaves off each mother and sent them out for sexing. We then found out one of the four mothers (all from seed) was a confirmed male. (with an unconfirmed, possible 2nd male) that parts confusing but it plays out later on.

From the three we clipped off five cuttings. Shit ..I honestly don't remember but from what I have left and threw out ... No wait... I have 5 cuttings on hand, and threw two out so far ..wow ..6 cuttings... Interesting.

Anyways.... Here's the bottom line. The one confirmed male clone from the very beginning...well it's in the 12/12 tent for a side experiment im doing. That's in the thread.

The other 4 confirmed females are in the 4x2 tent. Those are, well, the clones.

The one yet to be determined male (from the mothers remaining)?...it was a male. Had to throw the cut from that one out too.

That leaves us with two mothers in the 12/12 tent and 4 cuts in the 4x2

Are we all together now?

Hey what about that one male cut in the 12/12? We'll check on him tomorrow. Stay tuned.

HealthyEarthSol

HealthyEarthSol

Since your new I'll break it down real quick ..

We started from seed (regulars) and initially grabbed one cutting. That cutting turned out to be male. (with me so far?) We kept the male for unknown reasons... First cut, had some weird ties to it, I don't know, I just kept it around.

We clipped some leaves off each mother and sent them out for sexing. We then found out one of the four mothers (all from seed) was a confirmed male. (with an unconfirmed, possible 2nd male) that parts confusing but it plays out later on.

From the three we clipped off five cuttings. Shit ..I honestly don't remember but from what I have left and threw out ... No wait... I have 5 cuttings on hand, and threw two out so far ..wow ..6 cuttings... Interesting.

Anyways.... Here's the bottom line. The one confirmed male clone from the very beginning...well it's in the 12/12 tent for a side experiment im doing. That's in the thread.

The other 4 confirmed females are in the 4x2 tent. Those are, well, the clones.

The one yet to be determined male (from the mothers remaining)?...it was a male. Had to throw the cut from that one out too.

That leaves us with two mothers in the 12/12 tent and 4 cuts in the 4x2

Are we all together now?

Hey what about that one male cut in the 12/12? We'll check on him tomorrow. Stay tuned.
This sounds like some shit I would go through.

I made seeds from nl and Roxanne. I've soaked and planted approximately 40 seeds. I currently have 4 plants.
What's getting me is I planted 3 seeds in peat in clone tray. 1 seed popped and I transplanted. The other 2 didn't. I watered occasionally and maybe 1 to 2 weeks later, the other popped in dryish soil. ?????wtf?

I have 25 in a tray right now and 1 has popped. I've cracked 1000s of seeds and never had this happen before.... All 1 month old seeds.....

Keep the males btw....

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
This sounds like some shit I would go through.

I made seeds from nl and Roxanne. I've soaked and planted approximately 40 seeds. I currently have 4 plants.
What's getting me is I planted 3 seeds in peat in clone tray. 1 seed popped and I transplanted. The other 2 didn't. I watered occasionally and maybe 1 to 2 weeks later, the other popped in dryish soil. ?????wtf?

I have 25 in a tray right now and 1 has popped. I've cracked 1000s of seeds and never had this happen before.... All 1 month old seeds.....

Keep the males btw....
LMFAO.... Crazy ...thanks for sharing that. 🙏

Top Bottom