Slackinnn on 4K Co2 cage style

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

beautiful as always bg, just took the glass outta my hoods last week. instant difference. it's like jumping from a 400 to a 1000

S

steelcanaries

Wicked grow! Everything is clean and dialed with a sick strain. Way to go. Killing it indeed. Respect. How many wifi seeds did you have to go through to find those two keepers?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Hahhaa 4 seeds which 3 of them are keepers so far
Wifi A is still in consideration had to do another grow with her to determine. Wifi D will always be around, just got 6.6#s from 4 600 watters in coco. A+ quality killer yield and taste, smell with the high oh my
nice pull was that over a 4x8 table? I picked up a 11 lids for 600's was thinking atleast 3 over a 4x8. I need to get me some of that Wifi one of these dayz.

Alice D

Alice D

Damn very nice googles! I've never grown wifi but my double barrel looks very close. It's it mother so I guess so but crossed with SFV OG Kush The wifi has that yield though.

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

BG -

It's been so impressive watching your skills as a grower in the UC evolve over the last year. I remember back when you were still budgeting for your systems and were dealing with plants falling over because you weren't ready for cages!

Congrats in a HUGE way. Your skills are truly impressive, and your success well-earned. Best of luck in your continued harvests!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks guys

Redwhite I been running a UC for like 3 years now maybe 4. Shit I even have one of the first demo 13 gal systems.
Sometimes shit happens and Im to busy to baby sit the ladies. I work a real job at about 60-70 hrs a week. So it may seem like rookie mistakes it s not its being to busy to grow

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

Thanks guys

Redwhite I been running a UC for like 3 years now maybe 4. Shit I even have one of the first demo 13 gal systems.
Sometimes shit happens and Im to busy to baby sit the ladies. I work a real job at about 60-70 hrs a week. So it may seem like rookie mistakes it s not its being to busy to grow
Just stoked you're getting your Ps!

Top Bottom