Slackinnn on 4K Co2 cage style

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I need to hit some numbers like that. Always killin it BG!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Here we are beginning of week 7

DSCN3263

DSCN3264

DSCN3269

WIFI D
DSCN3265
DSCN3266
DSCN3268

WIFI A

DSCN3270
DSCN3271
DSCN3272

Smooth ass grow, I havent went over 1.0 EC and there gonna crush it with 2.5 weeks left
Enjoy
BG

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

beautiful as always bg, just took the glass outta my hoods last week. instant difference. it's like jumping from a 400 to a 1000

S

steelcanaries

Wicked grow! Everything is clean and dialed with a sick strain. Way to go. Killing it indeed. Respect. How many wifi seeds did you have to go through to find those two keepers?

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Hahhaa 4 seeds which 3 of them are keepers so far
Wifi A is still in consideration had to do another grow with her to determine. Wifi D will always be around, just got 6.6#s from 4 600 watters in coco. A+ quality killer yield and taste, smell with the high oh my

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Hahhaa 4 seeds which 3 of them are keepers so far
Wifi A is still in consideration had to do another grow with her to determine. Wifi D will always be around, just got 6.6#s from 4 600 watters in coco. A+ quality killer yield and taste, smell with the high oh my
nice pull was that over a 4x8 table? I picked up a 11 lids for 600's was thinking atleast 3 over a 4x8. I need to get me some of that Wifi one of these dayz.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

It was 4 600s over 2 6x3 trays in a room 6.8 ft tall,,, 1 gal fabric pots fed 6 time a day

S

steelcanaries

Yeah wi-fi is definitely the jam. Mad stony. That's a great yield.

Alice D

Alice D

Damn very nice googles! I've never grown wifi but my double barrel looks very close. It's it mother so I guess so but crossed with SFV OG Kush The wifi has that yield though.

neverbreak

neverbreak

whattaya thinkin yer gonna pull off each of those bushes? pretty epic lookin room.

neverbreak

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

BG -

It's been so impressive watching your skills as a grower in the UC evolve over the last year. I remember back when you were still budgeting for your systems and were dealing with plants falling over because you weren't ready for cages!

Congrats in a HUGE way. Your skills are truly impressive, and your success well-earned. Best of luck in your continued harvests!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks guys

Redwhite I been running a UC for like 3 years now maybe 4. Shit I even have one of the first demo 13 gal systems.
Sometimes shit happens and Im to busy to baby sit the ladies. I work a real job at about 60-70 hrs a week. So it may seem like rookie mistakes it s not its being to busy to grow

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

Thanks guys

Redwhite I been running a UC for like 3 years now maybe 4. Shit I even have one of the first demo 13 gal systems.
Sometimes shit happens and Im to busy to baby sit the ladies. I work a real job at about 60-70 hrs a week. So it may seem like rookie mistakes it s not its being to busy to grow

Just stoked you're getting your Ps!

Top Bottom