Slackinnn on 4K Co2 cage style

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing grows. Vary help full and informative.

I noticed you turned your lights 90 degrees I think.. They were length wise now are left to right..? lol hard to explain. Im trying to decide which way I prefer my AAW's. Also how many inches are your bulbs from the plants? Looks like you keep them up high the whole grow...
Thank you in advance.

I like them the way they are turned now better. Yield went up. Im not wasting light on the walls it all goes down to the plants

Confu The room is 10x11

Shane20

Shane20

All4freedumb do you vent your room at all? Very nice Budgoogles as always!

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I run a vacuum pressured room. So I do have fresh air being pulled in at all times. This also keeps the smell down a lot. I vent my room to my supply room, that is where any first sign of smell, if my filters need to be replaced, shows up.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Wow goggles, I've been checking your shit out for a while on the mag, fuckin mag won't let me post for some weird reason, signed up years ago and i guess i never confirmed my email so its all weird on my ass. Anyways i can't believe how dialed you are, the numbers your pulling is a joke, i mean that it a good way, makes me wanna eat hemlock when i compare my #'s... ill just keep on trucking and watching what you guys are doing:0

Alice D

Alice D

Very nice googles. Is that your best run with those two systems side by side like that running 4k? I have to say i was so impressed i shrank my double barrel uc16 site down to 36" centers and tossed a evolution 15 site next to it.In a 18'x17'area. 6k over the 16 site uc and 4k over the evolution.So far so good. Very impressive and motivating thread you have here. We started a thread in the grow diary's stop by sometime.Alice in Amerland

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

By far the best yields Ive pulled from the UC. Pretty much a gram a watt. I crushed that in coco my last round with ease hitting 1.25 grams per watt

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Its sad to say this room is officially closed down. Went out with a bang
Some day when the laws change I will fire up a small warehouse and have 5-6 of these rooms duplicated smashin again
Ill be around rockin coco with 600 watters crushin a gram a watt

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Maybe I should do this again,, thread wise I been away for to long

Whats going on BG!! Im running 1 gallon coco now 7 a light multifeeds. Looking good so far. I still havent busted out the H&G yet but its on hand Aqua flakes and Cocos! Good to see ya pop in bro hope to see ya at the cup.:cigar:

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Wheres the cup?
I been out the loop for a while, took a break on growing but now have a coco room just starting week 7 bloom

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Reallly nice to see you Goggles, i've missed your work around here, glad your back, and yes let's see those girls !!!!!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Wheres the cup?
I been out the loop for a while, took a break on growing but now have a coco room just starting week 7 bloom

Clio mi!! Go check out the thread in Mi forum.

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

Maybe I should do this again,, thread wise I been away for to long

Your threads have always been some of the most enjoyable to watch and to read. Are you thinking about running strictly coco in warehouses on a large scale? Are you getting higher GPW with coco than the UC?

I've found personally that nothing is more fun than the UC for maximizing the potential of a given genetic, and the UC grows the coolest looking plants, which is half the satisfaction for me. However, the coco is just painless, and it yields nicely.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Red I dismantled the UC room, I have the entire setup sitting in storage. Right now its pretty much just 4 600 w in coco for personal. The location will not fit ucs the ceiling is only 6'8".
I feel you on the UC that is by far my favorite way to grow, it lets the plants grow crazy and you wont get colas even close the the size in coco. The way they look everything is different.
Maybe next year Ill blow up a multi UC grow in a warehouse. I already have the plans in my head. How about 6-8 rooms each room rocking 4k co2 individual a/c popping off 8-10#s every 2 weeks sounds about right

BG

stonestacker

stonestacker

Red I dismantled the UC room, I have the entire setup sitting in storage. Right now its pretty much just 4 600 w in coco for personal. The location will not fit ucs the ceiling is only 6'8".
I feel you on the UC that is by far my favorite way to grow, it lets the plants grow crazy and you wont get colas even close the the size in coco. The way they look everything is different.
Maybe next year Ill blow up a multi UC grow in a warehouse. I already have the plans in my head. How about 6-8 rooms each room rocking 4k co2 individual a/c popping off 8-10#s every 2 weeks sounds about right

BG
I'd love to watch this unfold.

I'd learn a ton.

I still don't think I have enough experience to rock the UC, but I will.

Latest posts

Top Bottom