Slow growth and purple leaves

• Thread starter Stickyganjafarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bunkerking

bunkerking

Are you watering until runoff? The added oxygen in the waterings should suffice and allow the roots to breathe and grow quickly. If you’ve been letting them dry out then you might have built up mineral salts and might need to flush them to get them back to where they need to be. You need to water them a couple times a day to keep the roots happy.

Agreed but just once a day is fine. In the right sized pot.

Stickyganjafarmer

Stickyganjafarmer

Are you watering until runoff? The added oxygen in the waterings should suffice and allow the roots to breathe and grow quickly. If you’ve been letting them dry out then you might have built up mineral salts and might need to flush them to get them back to where they need to be. You need to water them a couple times a day to keep the roots happy.
Yea i was watering till i had a runoff and then tried to water a few days later when it started to dry up in the solo cup and than this happened but i am watering my seedlings exactly the same with zero issues

bunkerking

bunkerking

Yea i was watering till i had a runoff and then tried to water a few days later when it started to dry up in the solo cup and than this happened but i am watering my seedlings exactly the same with zero issues

That's the issue. You letting it dry skewed the ph and ppms. It's ok. Easy to fix. Small pots, less buildup for the clones.

Stickyganjafarmer

Stickyganjafarmer

Was thinken maybe its a moly deficiency, symptoms seem about right and my last round i was runnin around a 6.5 Ph where as now its at 6.0 and run off is on point with whats goin in so not much of a drastic difference there

Stickyganjafarmer

Stickyganjafarmer

That's the issue. You letting it dry skewed the ph and ppms. It's ok. Easy to fix. Small pots, less reactions for the clones.
But they havent dried out, i just wait till they get close to dry and water again to avoid overwatering

bunkerking

bunkerking

You can not over water something that holds enough oxygen at full saturation. End of story. Water it daily.

Stickyganjafarmer

Stickyganjafarmer

Not sure why that bag of rice is there but yea lol, anyways i l try and start watering daily and see what it does

Stickyganjafarmer

Stickyganjafarmer

And should i maybe bump up the nutes or keep it where its all and water daily

bunkerking

bunkerking

Ok yea i am feeding the mother plants the same level and they seem happy

It's gonna take about 7 to 10 days before the media really gets readjusted. So don't give up too soon if you don't see a change within a few days. Also never water with just plain tap. Always feed.

Stickyganjafarmer

Stickyganjafarmer

No that i never do unless its a flush, just strange i ve never had these issues growin in coco before, guess theres a first for everything though

bunkerking

bunkerking

No that i never do unless its a flush, just strange i ve never had these issues growin in coco before, guess theres a first for everything though

Still skews the media and takes days to get back to where it needs too. Never plain water.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Also your becoming a better grower and the plants want more. :) drinking it up faster than before.

Stickyganjafarmer

Stickyganjafarmer

Also your becoming a better grower and the plants want more. :) drinking it up faster than before.
Appreciate all the help guys, i am gonna go feed em right now and get these girls goin again, guess you learn somethin new everyday 👌🏼

Top Bottom