Slow growth and purple leaves

• Thread starter Stickyganjafarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bunkerking

bunkerking

Appreciate all the help guys, i am gonna go feed em right now and get these girls goin again, guess you learn somethin new everyday 👌🏼

Oh man. Get ready for some rapid growth once stuff gets adjusted in the media. If you see toxicitys or def. Adjust the feed. And feed them that till flower.

A.Swift

A.Swift

Yea i was watering till i had a runoff and then tried to water a few days later when it started to dry up in the solo cup and than this happened but i am watering my seedlings exactly the same with zero issues

With coco, really don't worry about over watering they want even saturation & salt contents. Mine were stunted feed every day in veg until run off, and 2x a day in flower minimum and it turned around for me big time.

bunkerking

bunkerking

With coco, really don't worry about over watering they want even saturation & salt contents. Mine were stunted feed every day in veg until run off, and 2x a day in flower minimum and it turned around for me big time.

Ty buddy. Wanted to give him a boost of confidence. Cheers.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Ok i usually keep it around 6.0 so i l keep that and a more consistent watering and just baby em and wait for em to make a good come back

Basically. Dont make any major changes for 10+ days. Media and for the plant to recover. And things should start taking off.

A.Swift

A.Swift

Ok i usually keep it around 6.0 so i l keep that and a more consistent watering and just baby em and wait for em to make a good come back

I've been doing 6.0-6.2 veg 5.8 early flower and I'm at 5.7 5.6 at the end. i am in tupur, just keep it around 6 and drop a tad for flower you'll be golden.

A.Swift

A.Swift

Also make sure your water temp isn't too cold. 67*f min.

Main thing right here for sure. Your ok 64 degrees but any lower and your inviting issues. For my flush I'm dropping room to 73 degrees and water to 62 degrees to inspire terp production via simulating fall swing.

Stickyganjafarmer

Stickyganjafarmer

By
could be..the next sets will tell
but are you having that issue at any other stages elsewhere ever?
no mothers are happy and healthy and seedlings are goin great its just my clones that i am having issues with, same size container and feeding regiment as seedlings just not happy at all though

Enforcer

Enforcer

Well, you guys just about covered it. IMHO, just to re-touch on a few points. Plants grown in coco/perlite require their daily nutrients, water, and oxygen be delivered by us, the grower. Never let the coco loose more than 50% of its total moisture and never ever let it dry completely out. I would water at least 3x a day. If the plant can be saved it will take a week or two to recover. If not, start over with fresh clones and water 3x a day in a 1 gal pot. The roots will fill the pot and growth picks way up after the second week. Remember to wash the coco if you’re not sure if it has been already. To show you what is possible. Here’s my current run on day 13 from flip. These ladies are in 3 gal fabric pots and watered 6x a day.
EF0654F8 6D55 4575 91D0 9FF534DB0E76
3BF44B1D 7D44 4E62 BECD 7EC7ED9C44EB
011F561C FBB0 4E55 95D5 80A22A975D77

Stickyganjafarmer

Stickyganjafarmer

This was my last round, just been havin issues with the clones, never ran my own clones, i have done plenty of seeds with zero issues but for some reason these girls just havent been happy

821E6812 9D44 459E AE7B 1B650DC4CF15
95B4615A B67B 4CBB B450 18BFD064B54B
355C8782 862D 44C3 85DF EB4552F44F47
Enforcer

Enforcer

This was my last round, just been havin issues with the clones, never ran my own clones, i have done plenty of seeds with zero issues but for some reason these girls just havent been happy
Very nice 👍. And you’re watering the same way with these clones as with your past successes? And are you using the same brand of coco?

Stickyganjafarmer

Stickyganjafarmer

Very nice 👍. And you’re watering the same way with these clones as with your past successes? And are you using the same brand of coco?
Yup and the fucked up thing is the last few rounds i just kinda winged it with ph, ec and all the other technical stuff and had great results but now that i am actually payin attention to the fine details they dont wanna cooperate 😂 i ve always watered coco just enough to keep em happy and that would consist of once every 3-4 maybe 5 days during veg and every other day during flower, my last set of clones looked just like these and when i did start watering daily to bring em back they seemed to just get worst so i guess i l just see how it goes

Stickyganjafarmer

Stickyganjafarmer

Not that i am aware of, just using faucet water at the moment we have really clean water where i am had so the tap waters not much of an issue

bunkerking

bunkerking

Not that i am aware of, just using faucet water at the moment we have really clean water where i am had so the tap waters not much of an issue

Google your cities water report. Make sure only 1 source comes into your house. I get 3 over the year that have way different proprieties.

Latest posts

Top Bottom