Small Grow For Nubies.

• Thread starter chemistry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ecompost

Ecompost

There goes week 6, and every thing is tiggity boo, two more weeks and we're on a home run, yeah I know the Christmas joint is out the window, but the new year is looking quite green. lol

View attachment 765064

View attachment 765065

Critical Kush.
PH 6.0 before.
PH 5.8 after.
PPM 670 before.
PPM 722 after.
Added.
10ml Cannazyme = 10
2ml A and B Flores = 43

View attachment 765066

View attachment 765067

Juan Herer.
PH 5.9 before.
PH 5.8 after.
PPM 660 before.
PPM 751 after.
Added.
10ml Cannazyme = 10
6ml A and B Flores = 82

View attachment 765068

Super Lemon Haze.
PH 6.1 before.
PH 5.8 after.
PPM 620 before.
PPM 703 after.
Added.
10ml of Cannazyme = 10
5ml A and B Flores = 74
just to let you know, BOX is x4 stronger than Canna Bio and if you follow the grow guide, it will cost $2 per plant. :-)

chemistry

chemistry

The Critical Kush is going well, week 7, got some frost on it, hope it hits as good as it looks.
100 6970

chemistry

chemistry

And there goes week 7, all the plants are doing well, the Critical Kush looks like it's going to be ready to flush in another week, the Juan Herer looks like it's going for another week at least, and the Super Lemon Haze is still in full flower, so it's not finishing early either, ah well. :)

100 6974

Super Lemon Haze.
PH 6.0 before.
PH 5.8 after.
PPM 694 before.
PPM 704 after.
Added.
10ml Cannazyme = 10

100 6975

100 6978

Juan Herer.
PH 5.8 before.
PH 5.8 after.
PPM 686 before.
PPM 750 after.
Added.
10ml Cannazyme = 10
4ml A and B Flores = 54

100 6976

The Critical Kush has fallen over due it's big assets and skinny legs, which is no bad thing. :cool:

Critical Kush.
PH 6.1 before.
PH 5.8 after.
PPM 674 before.
PPM 711 after.
Added.
10ml Cannazyme = 10
2ml A and B Flores.

Right, next update is on the on the 30th Dec, so I hope you all have a very MERRY XMAS, stay safe, and enjoy.

Ecompost

Ecompost

And there goes week 7, all the plants are doing well, the Critical Kush looks like it's going to be ready to flush in another week, the Juan Herer looks like it's going for another week at least, and the Super Lemon Haze is still in full flower, so it's not finishing early either, ah well. :)

View attachment 766407

Super Lemon Haze.
PH 6.0 before.
PH 5.8 after.
PPM 694 before.
PPM 704 after.
Added.
10ml Cannazyme = 10

View attachment 766408

View attachment 766409

Juan Herer.
PH 5.8 before.
PH 5.8 after.
PPM 686 before.
PPM 750 after.
Added.
10ml Cannazyme = 10
4ml A and B Flores = 54

View attachment 766412

The Critical Kush has fallen over due it's big assets and skinny legs, which is no bad thing. :cool:

Critical Kush.
PH 6.1 before.
PH 5.8 after.
PPM 674 before.
PPM 711 after.
Added.
10ml Cannazyme = 10
2ml A and B Flores.

Right, next update is on the on the 30th Dec, so I hope you all have a very MERRY XMAS, stay safe, and enjoy.
most SSH I run is min 9 but better at 10-11

chemistry

chemistry

That's week 8, all is going well, apart from some plum (me) snapped the main cola on the Critical Kush, it's not done any damage really, just can't stand up on it's own, but at week 8, I think it can cope. The Juan Herer is getting fatter by the day, which is good, because I like to smoke this plant my friend. lol The Super Lemon Haze has been a struggle from the start due to the root rot, normally it goes with in a couple of weeks, but this strain has bee resilient, but to be fair to the Haze, she has tried her hardest to produce, and is not looking bad to say she's had some grief, but I'm starting to think she is going to drop off a bit now she needs the energy to finish flowering, they are well known for not being the fastest of finishers, but she's looking a bit pale for a plant that is in week 8, you never know, it's only 3 more weeks, maybe she'll do it, because she has some nice sized buds forming, we'll just have to wait and see. :)

100 6983

Critical Kush.
PH 5.9 before.
PH 5.8 after.
PPM 684 before.
PPM 709 after.
Added.
2ml A and B Flores = 25

100 6982

Juan Herer.
PH 5.8 before.
PH 5.8 after.
PPM 687 before
PPM 754 after.
Added.
5ml A and B Flores = 76

100 6984

Super Lemon Haze.
PH 5.9 before.
PH 5.8 after.
PPM 669 before.
PPM 740 after.
Added.
10ml Cannazyme = 10
4ml A and B Flores = 61

And that's it for this weeks walk through the weeds. :)

bicky studs

bicky studs

That's week 8, all is going well, apart from some plum (me) snapped the main cola on the Critical Kush, it's not done any damage really, just can't stand up on it's own, but at week 8, I think it can cope. The Juan Herer is getting fatter by the day, which is good, because I like to smoke this plant my friend. lol The Super Lemon Haze has been a struggle from the start due to the root rot, normally it goes with in a couple of weeks, but this strain has bee resilient, but to be fair to the Haze, she has tried her hardest to produce, and is not looking bad to say she's had some grief, but I'm starting to think she is going to drop off a bit now she needs the energy to finish flowering, they are well known for not being the fastest of finishers, but she's looking a bit pale for a plant that is in week 8, you never know, it's only 3 more weeks, maybe she'll do it, because she has some nice sized buds forming, we'll just have to wait and see. :)

View attachment 767347

Critical Kush.
PH 5.9 before.
PH 5.8 after.
PPM 684 before.
PPM 709 after.
Added.
2ml A and B Flores = 25

View attachment 767348

Juan Herer.
PH 5.8 before.
PH 5.8 after.
PPM 687 before
PPM 754 after.
Added.
5ml A and B Flores = 76

View attachment 767349

Super Lemon Haze.
PH 5.9 before.
PH 5.8 after.
PPM 669 before.
PPM 740 after.
Added.
10ml Cannazyme = 10
4ml A and B Flores = 61

And that's it for this weeks walk through the weeds. :)
lookin great m8

chemistry

chemistry

he is, he wrote a book called the Emperor Wears No Clothes. it is a seminal piece of cannabis history. if anyone has any real deal Jack Herer and not this shit they sell as such today, i would be very interested

Don't know if it is the real deal or not, how would you find out? It is a really different smoke to what I've smoked in the past, and the taste is some thing else. Enforcer has a Widow cross growing, if you have a look at his grow diary, you can see how close they really are. Any idea what the original looks like or tastes like? It would be cosmic if this one was the real deal.

Ecompost

Ecompost

Don't know if it is the real deal or not, how would you find out? It is a really different smoke to what I've smoked in the past, and the taste is some thing else. Enforcer has a Widow cross growing, if you have a look at his grow diary, you can see how close they really are. Any idea what the original looks like or tastes like? It would be cosmic if this one was the real deal.
as i understand it, the actual mother of all jack herer died sometime ago. It was one the first plants I grew that regularly held color, was always a reliable producer of tight usually light green nuggs, was a perfect blend of fruit sweet haze, a creative but anxiousless high of some potency, its sheer complexity make it nigh on impossible to replicate imo but who knows, may be, just may be someone kept it alive in more than a male form :-)

bicky studs

bicky studs

as i understand it, the actual mother of all jack herer died sometime ago. It was one the first plants I grew that regularly held color, was always a reliable producer of tight usually light green nuggs, was a perfect blend of fruit sweet haze, a creative but anxiousless high of some potency, its sheer complexity make it nigh on impossible to replicate imo but who knows, may be, just may be someone kept it alive in more than a male form :)
i saw some last time in amsterdam at the ...cant remember wat its called...canabis college or something. they seemed legit.
im sure its still aound.. look at the hybrids they still make with it...

chemistry

chemistry

as i understand it, the actual mother of all jack herer died sometime ago. It was one the first plants I grew that regularly held color, was always a reliable producer of tight usually light green nuggs, was a perfect blend of fruit sweet haze, a creative but anxiousless high of some potency, its sheer complexity make it nigh on impossible to replicate imo but who knows, may be, just may be someone kept it alive in more than a male form :)

It would be cool if it was still around, untouched.

chemistry

chemistry

i saw some last time in amsterdam at the ...cant remember wat its called...canabis college or something. they seemed legit.
im sure its still aound.. look at the hybrids they still make with it...

It sure gets a mention here and there, so I think it's still out there.

chemistry

chemistry

Right, there goes week 9, and all is fine. :) The Juan Herer is in flush at 5.8, as is the Critical Kush, both are showing around 40% amber triches, and should be a bang on smoke if looks are to go by. The Lemon Haze is off colour again, but hanging in there. The next plants in are the cuttings that were taken from the flowered out plants before they were moved over to 12/12, so that's this weeks round up. :)

100 6986

Juan Herer.
PH 5.8 FLUSH.
100 6987

Critical Kush.
PH 5.8 FLUSH.

100 6985

Super Lemon Haze.
PH 6.1 before.
PH 5.8 after.
PPM 689 before.
PPM 720 after.
Added.
3ml A and B Flores = 31

See you all next week. :cool:

Ecompost

Ecompost

Right, there goes week 9, and all is fine. :) The Juan Herer is in flush at 5.8, as is the Critical Kush, both are showing around 40% amber triches, and should be a bang on smoke if looks are to go by. The Lemon Haze is off colour again, but hanging in there. The next plants in are the cuttings that were taken from the flowered out plants before they were moved over to 12/12, so that's this weeks round up. :)

View attachment 769553

Juan Herer.
PH 5.8 FLUSH.
View attachment 769554

Critical Kush.
PH 5.8 FLUSH.

View attachment 769555

Super Lemon Haze.
PH 6.1 before.
PH 5.8 after.
PPM 689 before.
PPM 720 after.