Small Scale Scrog

• Thread starter ArcticOrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

So I upped my feed strength on the big gal in the scrog which took care of the manganese deficiency, topped one of my transplants, and everything is running smooth. The only problem now is the big plant has completely filled it's 5 gallon pot with roots. I can't even put my finger in it to see how moist the root zone is that's how dense it is in there.

20150926 080350
20150926 080358
20150926 080404
20150926 080408
ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Finished up my new room and put the plants in, I'll post some pics in a little while

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Got some good work done on my room this evening.

Question. Is it lined black on the inside of your room?

Also i heard open wood can carry bugs and pests. Did you do anything to sterilize the wood? Id suggest 1 parts bleach 10 parts water and a good scrubbin. : )

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Looks clean and functional. Wheres your fresh air intake? Or do you use Co2?

Is your hps attached to the MH room?

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Intake is behind the box fan with an inline pushing, and technically they will both be veg/flower rooms just on alternating schedules and they are attached.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Soon as in a couple cycles from now, I need to have everything tuned in before that can happen.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Due to a winter storm knocking out power lines my babies have been without light for 34 hours and counting and temps are too low, temps I'm taking care of but looks like I'll have to flower earlier than I wanted.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Question. Is it lined black on the inside of your room?

Also i heard open wood can carry bugs and pests. Did you do anything to sterilize the wood? Id suggest 1 parts bleach 10 parts water and a good scrubbin. : )

I let it sit out for a hard freeze and then cleaned everything once I brought it in with a solution of vinegar water as its my go to cleaner

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Update on the power outage, it's now been 48 hrs, 7000 meters are still without power in my town and they are not working in my area as they are focusing their efforts closer to town =(

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Update on the power outage, it's now been 48 hrs, 7000 meters are still without power in my town and they are not working in my area as they are focusing their efforts closer to town =(

Oh fuck!. Your not flowering are you? How are your ladies? Keeping a flashlight on em? Lol

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Nah I was in veg they'll probably have to flower when lights come back on though, wasn't planning on it before

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

How do you like the botanicare line? I was looking at them for supplements, I like dynagro as an all in one but botanicare has nice options for if you need a little bit of something specific it would seem

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Oh and as for light on the babies I figured total darkness was best if I'm going to send them in flower so I have them in the flower room in darkness pumping as much heat as I can in there. I may have a generator by tonight to get some lights back on them though cause I don't foresee power any time soon. My area Is really spread out so crews take a long time to get things going again as they have to run through all the lines and remove the fallen trees. Takes hours just to clear up one line.

Latest posts

Top Bottom