Small Scale Scrog

• Thread starter ArcticOrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Again with the hps filter here but I will be able to get in there before lights on again tomorrow to get some true color pics.
20151030 210448
20151030 210429
20151030 210413

akyoda32

akyoda32

Hey man good job working through our weather issues...I had to hand water my hydro room for 3 days in the dark lol. Looking good! Every crop is something to be improved on and a learning experience. I've been doing this for 20 years and still find myself playing catch up on a deficiency here and there. There is a learning curve with organics but it's fun to do.

Here is a shot of my LA Woman from my organic room....she weathered the storm as well.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Hey man good job working through our weather issues...I had to hand water my hydro room for 3 days in the dark lol. Looking good! Every crop is something to be improved on and a learning experience. I've been doing this for 20 years and still find myself playing catch up on a deficiency here and there. There is a learning curve with organics but it's fun to do.

Here is a shot of my LA Woman from my organic room....she weathered the storm as well.View attachment 546563

She's beautiful! This fall sure has been rough, a week without power then a week without water and my landlord hanging around all week it's a wonder the humidity in there didn't ruin it all but we've made it out the other side and I can start to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

akyoda32

akyoda32

She's beautiful! This fall sure has been rough, a week without power then a week without water and my landlord hanging around all week it's a wonder the humidity in there didn't ruin it all but we've made it out the other side and I can start to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Landlords can be problematic at times. My landlord went to Mexico last winter and came back asking if I could just pay him in cannabis every now and then lol.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Landlords can be problematic at times. My landlord went to Mexico last winter and came back asking if I could just pay him in cannabis every now and then lol.

LOL sounds like I need to arrange a trip to mexico. Mine is pretty relaxed but I don't know how he feels about green so I err on the side of caution. I'm going in momentarily to get a couple dark pics so you guys can see the true color.

akyoda32

akyoda32

Looks good, a little early to start a fade but it's not a big deal

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I gave it a touch of N in its last feeding but I'm not chasing it at this point.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

So I broke down and got AC going in the flower room as temps were higher than I'd like them to be. Need to mess around with the thermostat on it though as it seems to run alot more than it needs to. I'll try to get in there to take some pics soon.

akyoda32

akyoda32

So I broke down and got AC going in the flower room as temps were higher than I'd like them to be. Need to mess around with the thermostat on it though as it seems to run alot more than it needs to. I'll try to get in there to take some pics soon.
AC as in air conditioning or just exhausting? With the weather what it is here I just bring fresh air in from outdoors and exhaust into house for heat. (I use a charcoal filter) cheaper fuel bill, with the extra 3500btu's per 1k w light

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Yea I'd like to but I can't modify the structure and it has swing style windows so I've been limited on where I can vent to. I'm working on custom fitting some Styrofoam into the window and running intake through it.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Oh I'm aware just paranoid of disturbing them when they're asleep so I try to limit the times I'm willing to snap a pic in the dark.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Oh I'm aware just paranoid of disturbing them when they're asleep so I try to limit the times I'm willing to snap a pic in the dark.
Hit em right at lights off. Even right at lights on before the arc tube heats up the yellow goes away. What's the name of that filter you can buy to block the hps yellow out?

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

The single cola plant is finally beginning to fill out. Temps are back into a pleasant range for babies. Going to go ahead and switch back to my MH and open the reflector glass for UV for the last two weeks.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Here you all are. Some true color photos.
20151112 084733
20151112 084725
The fade is in full swing and flowering strong. The trichomes were all clear under 100x magnification still so I'm thinking up to two more weeks.

Top Bottom