Small Scale Scrog

• Thread starter ArcticOrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I find it alright never used any other, too new, seen what fox farm can do but other then that I like it. i don't really know to say if its shit or not, let the plants do the talking

Thanks for the honest no by answer do you have a journal going I'd like to follow

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Sounds like my Mari god mother is watching out for me because someone has a generator for me to use!

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

The electric company finally has a crew in my neighborhood! Looks like this crew is just mapping out where trees are on the power lines but that means lineman will be coming soonish!

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Got the hps hooked up and fixed my extraction/ventilation setup. Girls are officially in flower as of today.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I'll update with pics later but the big gal appears to be showing me classic potassium deficiency after the 3 days spent in darkness, temps were in the low 50s as well, have other people experienced this with long term darkness or cold temps or both? I thought potassium showed deficiency when temps were too high and plant was respirating faster than it was drinking.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

They're getting big! Worried the upset light cycle caused by landlord being at the house the past few days may have turned the middle one but we shall see

20151014 212604
gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

I'll update with pics later but the big gal appears to be showing me classic potassium deficiency after the 3 days spent in darkness, temps were in the low 50s as well, have other people experienced this with long term darkness or cold temps or both? I thought potassium showed deficiency when temps were too high and plant was respirating faster than it was drinking.

Hit us with some photos of the affected area.

And some pics of the ladies doing their thing. Sorry about hps glow but they are as green and lovely as ever

Try going in there when its lights off and snap a couple photos with a flash. End up with stuff like this
IMG 20150928 215742

IInstead of photos like this
IMG 20151015 100053

Positive vibes my man

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Hit us with some photos of the affected area.

Try going in there when its lights off and snap a couple photos with a flash. End up with stuff like this
IInstead of photos like this

Positive vibes my man

Thanks for the tips, I'll try to get in and get some better photos so you guys can let me know what you think.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

The two sisters got the chop last night, pretty sure they were true hermaphrodites as the balls appeared before the light stress during the first few days of flower

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Got some supersoil mixed up for my next round, going to attempt my hand at some organics. Based my recipe off of subcools most updated recipe I could find (2014) with some changes such as the addition of kelp and alfalfa meal in a 3:1 ratio as well as doubling up on the trace elements since I will be using distilled to water with and added back in the humic acid with fulvic acid and a wider assortment of beneficials. Letting it cook in my veg room for 15 days then I'll start seedlings letting them go another 15 days before we get them into the super soil.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Went in while they were sleeping and snapped a couple pics (I don't do this often.)
20151021 184015
20151021 184011

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

So today marks day 30 of flower, sorry I haven't kept up better on this already relatively uninteresting journal. I will get some updated photos up tonight so you all can let me know what you think. Big gal has since been all tied up and she likes the bondage.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Wow. Way to work the problems and persevere, man. Much respect.

Thanks ClassV, definitely had ups and downs but that comes with the territory I think(growing and Alaska lol). I think the girlfriend was ready to kill me til she saw the frosty goodness start to pile on. Now she's a believer lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom