Small Scale Scrog

• Thread starter ArcticOrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Started germination of 4 sensi seeds NL5 x Haze yesterday morning and popped the 4 happily sprouting beans in the soil today. Updates to follow.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Went ahead and took the glass off my reflector and put in the metal halide finishing bulb for that extra uv. Patience.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

So we have Layla (first to arrive), Suzy (last to drop her helmet), Medusa and penelope. All happy seedlings above the soil.

20151114 093522
ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Well things are coming down to the wire. Roughly 40-50% of the pistils have receded and turned brown. The first hint of amber is appearing in the trichomes. Chop will probably be happening this weekend.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

We have a winter storm brewing, could get a foot or so by the time it's all said and done. The NL5XHAZE is doing nicely with all the babies showing me their 3rd true leaf sets (little 5 leaflet sets).

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Chopped big gal and got her hanging in the drying chamber. I'll get some pics in a few days when I get in there to do the proper manicure.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

So little gal has a week left in flower, seedlings are showing their 4th true leaf set and will be ready for transplant soon.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Big growth by the time I got home last night. 4th leaf sets really came into themselves and the 5th leaf set has opened up. Will be transplanting tonight and topping as soon as they recover

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Went ahead and transplanted them into 3/4 gallon containers where they will stay for 2 toppings and then into their final containers and prepped for the flower room. I just loooove watching the baby seedlings hit this accelerated stage of growth.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

And as for quality the terpenes have people salivating and so do the trichs. Can't wait til this cure is over.

Top Bottom