Snow Leopard, Goji OG and many more from bodhi genetics (catdaddy's way)

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

Awesome! what smells are they giving off catdaddy?
#2 smelling like lemons. not the pinesol, pledge type of lemon smell but an actual lemon.
#6 straight mangoes.
1# a mandarin orange, very citrus.
#3 i can't quite nail it down as of yet but if im not mistaken somewhat similar to #1. i keep the close together so one might be rubbing off on the other, if that makes any sense.
and #4 is more fruity than anything. i got to check it out again and see what i can come up with.

i apologize for not posting in correct order but i just listed them from my favorites on down.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Don't know how the hell I never saw this thread cause it's gonne be insane.....Bodhi has some of the nicest gear Im dying to run some....plants look beautiful Catdaddy and sound like they smell amazing....can't wait to see some more pictures of these gals.....cheers bro!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Cat, on day 35 your plants should not need much more grow, especially not more than bloom and if the bottom leaves were turning yellow . That is just a sign that they are using up the nitro , bloom is needed now and some inhancer also....... JMHO of course... looking fine to me thou bro , but its time to fattin up them buds ........ they will take off soon bro better than half the way to 63... Respect SoSer

catdaddy

catdaddy

Don't know how the hell I never saw this thread cause it's gonne be insane.....Bodhi has some of the nicest gear Im dying to run some....plants look beautiful Catdaddy and sound like they smell amazing....can't wait to see some more pictures of these gals.....cheers bro!
hey Mitch thanks for stopping in. definitely got you guys some pics.

Cat, on day 35 your plants should not need much more grow, especially not more than bloom and if the bottom leaves were turning yellow . That is just a sign that they are using up the nitro , bloom is needed now and some inhancer also....... JMHO of course... looking fine to me thou bro , but its time to fattin up them buds ........ they will take off soon bro better than half the way to 63... Respect SoSer
yeah Soser i agree with you, but as explained to me dyna bloom has very little N in it to keep leaves healthy and green. at that point i had 2 choices to make, a) supplement with it or b) go back to dyna gro. being that im still a noob i decided on the latter of the 2.

as for enhancers i wanted to keep things simple as possible and test a few theories. really wanted to gain an understanding about a plants need as oppose to just finding it according to what someone says or a feeding chart. so this round went something like this:

for the first few weeks i only use dyna gro.
week 4- dyna bloom, than back to dyna gro. at that point i noticed a couple of things and will make certain adjustments for the next round.
week 5- screaming for a bloom booster, but didn't figure that out until week 6 (one of my adjustments), and didn't use it because the dyna gro pro highly recommended that i didn't.
week 6- i said fuck it im still a noob and added mag pro to feeding regime. i told myself im still a noob and if anything goes wrong i would just blame it on that reason alone. good thing i did, because it worked out.
week 7- gave hit them with dyna gro with dry kool bloom been watering until ppms starts to get real low.
week 8- notice some are almost done while others are still fattening up and getting denser, so put the late finishers on a low diet until there last week of bloom.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Snow Leo #1
getting the chop sometime this week just don't know when. i thought about today(10/14) but notice that it's still putting on weight and buds are getting denser from the top of each cola to the bottom of the branch. probably take this one down in the middle of this week around the 8.5 wk mark.

IMG 1996

IMG 1994

IMG 1998

Snow Leo #2
long full cola's that smells of lemon and cherries, one of my fav's of the 5. also looks to be done but is still swelling and getting denser by the day, every cola and nug on this one is solid. i know most would have cropped by now, which im pretty sure she's can be taken at this point, but i am going to let her go until she says stop. im thinking some where around or between 8.5-9wk mark .

IMG 2008

IMG 2012

IMG 2013

IMG 2015

IMG 2017

Snow Leo #3
not really happy how i did this one. she's a little more picky than the others but is very frosty. still can't get the smell down on this one. looks to yield the least and will be taken around the 8.5 wk mark. i got one that's in veg 18" in 1.5 gallon of soil so hopefully the next round will be much better.
IMG 2056

IMG 2062

IMG 2061

Snow Leo #4
still pushing out a lot of white hairs and just started to swell up. and judging from how the others developed, i would say this pheno has another 2wks left on it.
she's a little on the lanky side, smells of rotting mangoes atm, and seems to be developing much better than i expected. can't wait to see how she finishes up.
IMG 2050

IMG 2052

Snow Leo #6
here's my other favorite, she smells 100% like mango, with long full cola's that looks to finish between 9-10 wks. also looks to yield the best of the bunch, if not definitely second. this and #2 are looking like the keepers atm, but nothing is final until they're smoked.
IMG 2038

IMG 1974

IMG 2046

IMG 2047

here's a shot of my two favorite's side by side
IMG 2066

IMG 1942
soserthc1

soserthc1

All looking good CD but you need to judge finish time by tric's color bro, need a loupe 30times of better with a light and the more amber the tric's get the more narcotic the high but if you push to long you will lose potency ... bodhi says its 63 days strain .... 2 will be 63 of less imho and 4 could go 10 weeks again jmho... and just cause someone puts up a feeding chart does not mean you need to follow it to the tee. You can always tailor it to your needs or experiment with it.... but take advice from everyone and form it into your own thing that works for you.... also I think you being a little to hard on yourself bro ... plants are looking fine to me.. Respect SoSer

619ster

619ster

They look great to me!!!! Damn that's some yummy looking buds! I love the smells. I had a Guava pheno of Bubblelicious one time and miss that smoke so much. I've been runnning a special (to me at least) pheno of Pineapple Express that is also VERY yummy. Something about them tropical flavors in strains that really attracts me. Looking forward to smoke reports and dried nug shots!

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

they look pretty dam fat and healthy to me, you slayed it catdaddy, theres always room for improvement and dialing, but you did an amazing job on the first run... looks like a nice harvest is coming your way too.
8-10 weeks is the flowering time, with 9 being about right, some sat phenos may need more twords the 10. the mango comes from the mom and the cherry from the dad, did you get any sandalwood?
cant wait for the smoke report....
enjoy!

soserthc1

soserthc1

they look pretty dam fat and healthy to me, you slayed it catdaddy, theres always room for improvement and dialing, but you did an amazing job on the first run... looks like a nice harvest is coming your way too.
8-10 weeks is the flowering time, with 9 being about right, some sat phenos may need more twords the 10. the mango comes from the mom and the cherry from the dad, did you get any sandalwood?
cant wait for the smoke report....
enjoy!
I'm thinking his number 2 could be ready in 8 weeks Bodhi , Have any of the snow leopard's been that fast yet that you have seen......

O

Organicyumyum

Those look to be just fungus gnats bro, root aphid flyers have a comoletely different shape of body and wings. Feel lucky bro :) . Sticky traps will help with the flyers, caps bennies will help you get a nice healthy root zone snd can help repel pests, but wont kill the fungus gnats in the zone most likely (get em though, they rock). I use predatory nematodes that eat the fungus gnat/ root aphid/ other soil bug larvae in my soil and coco plants.the species name for the nematodes i use is Steinernema Feltiae and they work awesomely. Also, allowing you soil to properly dry out will help fungus gnats from ever starting, but a lot of soils/ cocos are coming with fungus gnat and root aphids eggs already in them lately, unfortunately. There are several soil drench products and sprays/ foggers (organic and chemical) that will kill them as well if interested. Hope that helps, definitely feel free to hit me up more in pm's if needed. hope that helps homies (Soser included). Peace and good luck! Rap soon. Motiv

nematodes will destroy any soil borne pests within 2 weeks. The only thing they can't handle are root aphids. Fungus gnats and thrips will be annihilated by them very quickly. hooray for nematodes!!!!!!!! that with cap's bennies and you're golden

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Shit Catdaddy, rockin it out like a pro man, looking great! Get a nice flush on those girls for the last 10-14 days and call em done. Excellent job homie! Be well bro! Motiv

catdaddy

catdaddy

Goji #?, i forget atm. my apologies forgot to post in last update. from the looks of things probably finish in the next 10-14 days, i assume. smells a lot like cherries, a lot like snow leo #2 with out the lemons. sorry for lack of descriptions but i just try to describe to the best of my abilities.
i put up some pics of the other one that took forever to show sex, which i thought would turn out male, the next update. i discarded the donor, so it's living on as a 7-8" clone atm. wish i knew it was female because i would have happily put it in this upcoming round.

also would like to thank all that stopped in and will respond to posts when i get back on. got to send somethings off that was suppose to be shipped out on monday. catch you guys later.

IMG 2148   Copy

IMG 2146   Copy

IMG 2149   Copy

IMG 2150   Copy

Latest posts

Top Bottom