So What Are Your Multiple Feedings Ec And Amounts

• Thread starter StandingRock
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gherb

I use a 40 gallon reservoir, a hydor koralia wavemaker, pipe, jebadao pump and a timer. I love it.

StandingRock can you give some more details on your watering system? Did you make a manifold? What size is your wave maker and pump. I would like to make a watering system this summer.

Nugteq

Nugteq

I like Ionic Grow and Bloom or Canna Coco Nutrients personally. Ive used them all though at one point or another. Been really into Canna lately for my crops but honestly with a Blue Lab Combo meter i can use just about any bottled nutrient system. Its because of my varieties i been working with for awhile now. 6 or 7 nice keepers ive collected. Anyways..i like 2 and 3 gallon fabric pots. No matter the brand..all the same to me. Canna brick coco is inexpensive compared to Canna loose bag or Botanicare Readygro Moisture Formula (which i used for years. Canna base nutrient between 1.0 and 1.6 EC depending on what stage. My tap is 0.2 EC comprised of mostly calcium and magnesium carbonates. On some varieties i bump this up to 0.3 EC with a simple calmag product...no matter the brand. They all work. My tap is 7.6 pH and after i add the base nutrient its around 6.4 or 6.5. I add pH down to about 5.9 and thats it. I feed with a water wand under 3 6 bulb 4 foot t5's in veg with some added Rhizotonic, Cannazym, and Europnic Silica and Fossil Fuel added on top the base nutrient. Just a little of these additives though. Iam focusing on a massive established root system. I try and keep it around 1.2 EC total and this is with my 0.2 EC tap. I also top and tie down fairly aggressively and weekly foliar sprays of Nitrozime and Fossil Fuel really helps to make a bushy short plant in veg....potential flowering nodes everywhere. In flower i bump up the Canna base and drop almost all the additives. I do add Greenfuse or Atami Bcuzz Bloom stimulator in very small doses to my 4 30 gallon feed tanks on a drip manifold system. I add Canna pk13/14 at week 5 only. I try to achieve a 15% runoff consistently and this could be anywhere to on to 3 or 4 45 second feeds per day lights on (Autopilot Master Digital Timer). I also use co2 at around 1200 ppm throughout flowering except the last couple weeks.
you weren't lying pimples. gash darn we do have damn near lot of stuff. will def be messaging u!

Nugteq

Nugteq

love the knowledge everybody lets keep this going...

in veg room I hand water
1x day with 20gal res of 6 9 epson salt GH formula plus additives that all have their specific time and place... kelp, amino acids, sea green , generic tricantol generic senzo, caps bennies nute and foliar and root packs brewed with alfalfa and earthworm casings n molasses, cal mag 3ml gal, ro water/tap water 50/50 ppm .7 scale @ 900 with 3 t5s

flower
4 x a day every 6 hours for 4 seconds
ec 1.1-1.4
ph 5.8 to 6.0
runoff less than 10% into trays...then absorbed back into plant every 6 hours does this again...
running with a base heads formula and reduce by 25 to 50% when I add own salts like potash, cal nitrate, MKP I make a 2 4 10 formula for weeks 3-5 reduce base by 25% then weeks 6 to 8 i increase phosporous decrease N to 50% go from 2-1-1 in veg to 2-1-2 in early flower 1.2 ec then 1-1-2 mid flower 1.4ec and late flower go 1-2-1 1.4ec then flush 0-1-1 500ppm
pots plastic square 1.6g and 2 gal pots
couple 3 gal circle plastic pots for those monster 2 mo veg plants
averaging 5 to 8oz a plant about 1.8 a light average

IMG 20170523 112744
Wildill

Wildill

Why is that some people run there drip system for 15 min at time i saw thread where a guy was running a 5 gallon recirculating 3 gallon smartpots with a 50/50 coco perlite mix @cocoJoe

StandingRock

StandingRock

Why is that some people run there drip system for 15 min at time i saw thread where a guy was running a 5 gallon recirculating 3 gallon smartpots with a 50/50 coco perlite mix @cocoJoe
I'm not a big fan of recirculating. Im sure guys get it to work but I prefer fresh nutrients all the time.

Wildill

Wildill

Yeah that's probably it. You can really overwater when you're doing 50:50. I do the same mixture
How long do you run your drippers i just set up one trying to figure out water time I'm currently watering 5 mins 3 times during lights on

Nugteq

Nugteq

I have plants in flower that are in 1gal 2gal 3gal and a 5gal

Vigor is best IMO and watering frequency @1x day in veg easier with 1gal in veg for root formation then onto 2 to 3 gal for flower depending on size of plant.

I wait after transplant for roots to be packed in again then you have a perfect size at 2gal not too small to fall over yet small.enough to benefit from constantly being oxygenated and tight massive roots =stronger healthier plant that can be pushed harder for max yields.

Some.people grow trees in small pots I prefer to grow bonsai bushy canopy's in small med pots

Wisher619

Wisher619

I hear what you are saying
that is why I throw a net up
I bush/lollipop/net.....but I dont scrog
The problem i have with small pots is there is not enough weight in the pots to support the canopy of 5-6' flowering plants , which is what I try to grow. I'm more of a large plant sog grower than a scrog grower.

Wisher619

Wisher619

i notice your fan is blowing up, does it matter as long as you have your leafs moving?
not really
the reason why I have the fans blowing upwards is I notice that it dosnt disturb the flowers as when blowing from above as well
cool air sinks so I am creating a convection effect by moving the cold air up constantly giving my canopy cool air as opposed to blowing hot air down from my lights to canopy
just my preference

jipp

jipp

not really
the reason why I have the fans blowing upwards is I notice that it dosnt disturb the flowers as when blowing from above as well
cool air sinks so I am creating a convection effect by moving the cold air up constantly giving my canopy cool air as opposed to blowing hot air down from my lights to canopy
just my preference
thank you, i like the logic behind it tho.
i need to do something different for mine.. im not happy with how i have it.. this run is basically me learning, and setting up my tent for the next run.

have a great day my friend.
chris.

Nugteq

Nugteq

Screens or trellising doesn't work in my garden as I grow perpetual with a 3 week rotation and I like to move my plants around under my lighting.
That's how I'm trying to make things work.

Any advice for a rookie?

Heres my current setup and looking to optimize timing here which takes experience.

2 4x4 tables 1 under 4k MH DE Nanolux for stretch period and increase light from t600w

Top Bottom