So what's every bodies favourite papers?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Ive been useing the Raw hemp and still have a few packs left..I like how the burn but the dont stick well for me:confused: .
I often have to re-wet and roll the joint while I'm smoking it.
But. I do want to get the Raw in a Roll like goo has!

Do the Elements papaers stick well?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ever since Element started putting these out...elements all the way

element-1257-38039-1-product.jpg

Now those r sick.. I got a nice pack the other day.. The homie gave these 2 me & I thought the back piece would b a great rolling tray.. Like ur pack.. But I was stoned & my pack isn't a tray it's the tips connected 2 the back so my stoner ass won't lose um...LOL.. I use it like a try like urs tho..

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

I feel like raw is of inconsistent quality. I used them quite a bit years ago, but for some reason they have just not been the same recently.
Elements stick great, but the quality flavor and burn of an un-gummed club is unmatched. Clubs also last indefinitely in storage.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Interesting, OP. What aspects of quality do you feel aren't consistent? I do have the same problem Ken experiences with having to re-stick the RAW papers, sometimes it's a hell of a PITA, other times it never becomes a problem.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
And, How do the un-gummed ones stick? Do you have to tear em to get a rough edge?
do they stay stuck?

Interesting, OP. What aspects of quality do you feel aren't consistent? I do have the same problem Ken experiences with having to re-stick the RAW papers, sometimes it's a hell of a PITA, other times it never becomes a problem.
It is A pita. But, I'm getting pretty good at re-rolling a lit joint
and keeping it lit..tap the cherry and keep puffin.....lol ;)

sky high

sky high

Izzat a "tray" on those OCB's...or a series of crutches/filters?

Elements here....the 1 1/4's.....and I always roll with a filter/crutch. Dunno about any of the rest of yaz.....but I can't roll small doobs. LOL. Big doobs look great, small doobs still look like what i rolled at 13 in 1971.... heeheee....

Cort

Cort

Elements here....the 1 1/4's.....and I always roll with a filter/crutch. Dunno about any of the rest of yaz.....but I can't roll small doobs. LOL. Big doobs look great, small doobs still look like what i rolled at 13 in 1971.... heeheee....
as long as they still burn.

As a kid I could not roll for shit. Using zigs 1- 1/4s Id roll one, then pack it full because it was so loose. What was supposed to be a regular J always turned into fattys as big around as a wine cork.

Yes, I got better at it.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
smoking black, rice paper. 1 & 1/4 size.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Rizla ultra thin... (silver packs)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
as long as they still burn.

As a kid I could not roll for shit. Using zigs 1- 1/4s Id roll one, then pack it full because it was so loose. What was supposed to be a regular J always turned into fattys as big around as a wine cork.

Yes, I got better at it.

lol... When I was 17,( 1977) I sold Joints in the high school parking lot every morning....:cool:
.I got real good at rolling...lol :woot:

Cort

Cort

lol... When I was 17,( 1977) I sold Joints in the high school parking lot every morning....:cool:
.I got real good at rolling...lol :woot:
I did the same thing, but roll your own cigarettes for a quarter. Good tobacco always tasted better than crappy store bought. Was all the rage for a few weeks. Kids and fads.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I did the same thing, but roll your own cigarettes for a quarter. Good tobacco always tasted better than crappy store bought. Was all the rage for a few weeks. Kids and fads.

You should be ashamed of yourself...selling tobacco to kids!! :p

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

It's a bunch of tips/filters but I use it as a try 2..

Shamus

Shamus

Zig zag ultra thins like clockwork. am gonna have to try clubs now tho.

Top Bottom