So what's every bodies favourite papers?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Raregenetics

Raregenetics

Blue slims all day every day, I can't count the number of times I've tried raw and other hemp papers but come the end of the pack I'm sick of the taste they give off. I'm sure ill get told I should be using hemp but ill be sticking with these babies lol. Happy toking
I agree with you my friend, raws do get harsh on the throat after a few fat ones, i too use blue slim rizla, but i use the little books of roach card from raw, i dont like ripping up the rizla pack for roaches :)

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

i use straight zig zags...if you dont got zigs for me ur gonna piss me off, lol...seriously though i love my zigs

cants stand flavored papers, i like to taste my weed...zigs all the way

Cherrorist

Cherrorist

I agree with you my friend, raws do get harsh on the throat after a few fat ones, i too use blue slim rizla, but i use the little books of roach card from raw, i dont like ripping up the rizla pack for roaches :)

I try not to roach them packs lol but I'm often too busy consuming produce to get to the shop, if I do make it though I generally choose a quintessential

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Man, I cant believe I am hearing people actually say they prefer WHITE papers. Rizla which are bleached white I think I read, Zizzags are quite thick unless you get the slims and all zigzags have a shit load of glue on the sticky strip. I find that anything other than raw or other unbleached papers just tastes not of my weed

Raregenetics

Raregenetics

Man, I cant believe I am hearing people actually say they prefer WHITE papers. Rizla which are bleached white I think I read, Zizzags are quite thick unless you get the slims and all zigzags have a shit load of glue on the sticky strip. I find that
Man, I cant believe I am hearing people actually say they prefer WHITE papers. Rizla which are bleached white I think I read, Zizzags are quite thick unless you get the slims and all zigzags have a shit load of glue on the sticky strip. I find that anything other than raw or other unbleached papers just tastes not of my weed
each to there own buddy, i have no problems tasting my green in blue rizla. Raws am nice for burning a joint slowly, but not always got an spare hour to sit puffing on a fatty, another reason why blue rizla became a personnel favourite, and the fact my local corner shop only sells them skins :/

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Fair play man, Just one of those ones, all about what suits you, I make a 2 sheeter with Raws with a gum transfer off a rizla, makes it super nice and last a monster amount of time.
I kind of worked my way up to Raws and I'm hooked. Shame they ain't everywhere.

Raregenetics

Raregenetics

I bet u puff on that bad boy all day,
Fair play man, Just one of those ones, all about what suits you, I make a 2 sheeter with Raws with a gum transfer off a rizla, makes it super nice and last a monster amount of time.
I kind of worked my way up to Raws and I'm hooked. Shame they ain't everywhere.
what rizla did u use before raws? And why the change?

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

I bet u puff on that bad boy all day,

what rizla did u use before raws? And why the change?

Haha my doobs last me around an hour and a half, I keep putting them down and coming back to them.

I preferred Rizla Blue or Silver Kings, before that, OCB(?), before that, Zig Zags, and before that, Rizla Red or Swans as thats all they stocked in the hills of Snowdonia

Kaskadian

Kaskadian

When I was younger I tried all kinds of papers, now I pretty much stick with RAW or Elements. Both of these papers do their job very well.

Kas

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Be nice if i could remember the name. They bare glueless rice paper . i forgot where there made too . Im battin a thousand :confused:. My buddy has given them to me for years now.
Rolling Papers

Camdawg

Camdawg

Anyone else use skunk brand papers? My paper picks in order:skunk, raw, elements, bamboo (for "construction" joints)

BuddyLuv

BuddyLuv

Been using original zig zags for 40 years. Would never use anything else. But I did recently get a vaporizer I am trying to get use to.

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Damnit I just posted this before looking mods feel free to scrap it
I'm a job fan but I haven't started looking into anything new

Top Bottom