So what's every bodies favourite papers?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
My preferred combo

Photo 12

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

These!

Well I go for the 300 packs these days, that 150 doobs per pack. Scary how quick you go through 1500 papers!

Raw
tweedy

tweedy

So after working at a smoke shop and my girl working at a few through her life we are elements people. Tried just about every paper under the sun and for me its either an element, club, smoking silver, irie (good budget papers, half the price of others but still nice and thin hemp paper), or hempires if its drier herb or a spliff. Really like DLX for greasier herb, no runs because of the cross hatching.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Crutch=filter tip. So you're not choking on Scooby Snacks.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I began by tearing up old business cards and junk mailers. They say not to do it, but I figured as long as I don't burn it all the way down...?

I so dearly want to see the British Isles, Europe, and the rest of the world. But getting a passport at this particular date in time? Forget about it!

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

If you ever make the trip, mail me up and we'll sort something man! I'm sure you'd spend more time with folk from here than actually seeing anywhere haha.

I use big green card, and scissors, I never ever tear roach. Same with my skins, I trim them down a bit width ways.

StonerThings

StonerThings

RAW all the way! I love my Raw papers. They seriously don't taste like anything and they burn nice and slow.. not to mention they are 100% natural. I don't use anything else. Give them a go!

Cherrorist

Cherrorist

Blue slims all day every day, I can't count the number of times I've tried raw and other hemp papers but come the end of the pack I'm sick of the taste they give off. I'm sure ill get told I should be using hemp but ill be sticking with these babies lol. Happy toking

killer vanilla

killer vanilla

I always go for hemp papers. when I find a shop that sells them I stock up on RAW hemp papers

sensicloud

sensicloud

Buy them online. I buy the RAW 300s and filter tips that go along with, LOVE it, ain't lookin' back.

@Cherrorist -- whatever floats your boat and gets the joint smoked. :D

RAW is the only way to go for me.. Have like a RAW collection with trays, etc at this point..love em!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Pretty much the only rolling paper that doesn't make me cough my head off.

Top Bottom