So whats up with the new SpiderFarmer sf7000s?

• Thread starter Kylesidious
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
a4twenty

a4twenty

I did offer them to use their new light on the grow I just started and pay myself to return it afterwards but they didn't even bother saying.... Thanks... But... No Thank You... Despite replying to several other people in the same thread.

lol, did you seriously expect them to write you a thank you post for offering to let them ship you a new in box light that you would return used and unsellable?

Kylesidious

Kylesidious

you cant count trim and small buds with final yield. This is a 1 pound grow approximately. I can easily do more with a 600w hps. And can match with a 315 cmh.

everybody please stop helping this awful company get ahead on hype. They already lie and exaggerate. We dont need to help them.

or is everyone counting more than premium buds with their yields now?
You are trying to compare LED to the other light sources as if we were ever making such comparisons. No one was making any comparisons. Notice I posted this in the LED thread for that reason. But thanks for your opinion.

Anthem

Anthem

You are trying to compare LED to the other light sources as if we were ever making such comparisons. No one was making any comparisons. Notice I posted this in the LED thread for that reason. But thanks for your opinion.
Well Actually Kyle. I believe the comparison is 100 percent reasonable because first of all, @SpiderFarmerLED is not truthful in their own PPDF chart average as posted above. Secondly, the main marketing point used by these Chinese LED light people is to compare their LED lights to other grow lights. How many times have you seen the Chinese LED lights compared to a 1000 Watt Double Ended High Pressure Sodium Light. I have to spell everything out so we do not get the marketing ploy of 1000W also coined by the Chinese LED Grow Light Community.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Ok guys, this is ridiculous. There's nothing wrong with the lights and this is honestly childish.
If you don't like the company, that's fine but some of you are talking as if this light is the worst thing in the world.
We've already gone over this. All these lights are build almost the exact same.

Kylesidious

Kylesidious

Well Actually Kyle. I believe the comparison is 100 percent reasonable because first of all, @SpiderFarmerLED is not truthful in their own PPDF chart average as posted above. Secondly, the main marketing point used by these Chinese LED light people is to compare their LED lights to other grow lights. How many times have you seen the Chinese LED lights compared to a 1000 Watt Double Ended High Pressure Sodium Light. I have to spell everything out so we do not get the marketing ploy of 1000W also coined by the Chinese LED Grow Light Community.
I’m not arguing your points. Lol. I’m just saying that this thread wasn’t created to try and bash SpiderFarmer. I created this thread to talk about the differences between the SF4000 to SF7000 and it’s just been everyone here just using this thread to roast the company. That’s not my intention with the thread and hopefully someone will go ahead and close this thread.

@Aqua Man

Anthem

Anthem

I’m not arguing your points. Lol. I’m just saying that this thread wasn’t created to try and bash SpiderFarmer. I created this thread to talk about the differences between the SF4000 to SF7000 and it’s just been everyone here just using this thread to roast the company. That’s not my intention with the thread and hopefully someone will go ahead and close this thread.

@Aqua Man
So Spider Farmer tells bold face lies and you consider that bashing? I believe that is calling a spade a spade. No harm intended on my end. I just want the community to be aware of what they have done and to consider the marketing ploys before purchasing.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
lol, did you seriously expect them to write you a thank you post for offering to let them ship you a new in box light that you would return used and unsellable?
I absolutely didn't expect anything from anyone, I never do :-)
However.. They are making claims about their lights that a fair amount of forum members are disputing, what's a better way than letting a forum member try it, could be anyone, I just happened to offer it

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You’re welcome. ;-). Decent results but doesnt say much for a lamp with new samsung diodes. Should be yielding twice what i said at least according to their website. Magically. Lol.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I absolutely didn't expect anything from anyone, I never do :-)
However.. They are making claims about their lights that a fair amount of forum members are disputing, what's a better way than letting a forum member try it, could be anyone, I just happened to offer it

Sorry i turned them down up front for being dishonest about their company and stingy with the level of lamp offered. And the lamp specs are lacking for the price. They are preying on beginners and i really resent that.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Sorry i turned them down up front for being dishonest about their company and stingy with the level of lamp offered. And the lamp specs are lacking for the price. They are preying on beginners and i really resent that.
I think they offered to anyone that’s been here a while he’ll they offered me a light too! Lol why would they want my newbie opinion? They know us new guys have little to compare too and will be thrilled with almost any result ! I don’t think they really want one of you guys run in and reviewing the light in public.

growsince79

growsince79

I think they offered to anyone that’s been here a while he’ll they offered me a light too! Lol why would they want my newbie opinion? They know us new guys have little to compare too and will be thrilled with almost any result ! I don’t think they really want one of you guys run in and reviewing the light in public.
In all fairness, sf isn't the only company that lies to potential customers. From what I've seen, all the Chinese companies do it. It's part of eastern culture.
Having lived in Korea and visiting several far east countries, I definitely see the pattern. If you don't lie to sell your product, you are considered a moron.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
you guys are kind ridiculous.😂

like I have posted in my previous threads. Solid light at a solid price. Can’t speak for the new sf7000 as I’m as unhappy as some with the change in components.
The proof is in the results. I use them. And that’s saying a lot. Swapped out gavita 600hps for them, and better results.
results don’t lie.

Mr.G

growsince79

growsince79

you guys are kind ridiculous.😂

like I have posted in my previous threads. Solid light at a solid price. Can’t speak for the new sf7000 as I’m as unhappy as some with the change in components.
The proof is in the results. I use them. And that’s saying a lot. Swapped out gavita 600hps for them, and better results.
results don’t lie.

Mr.G
Nobody said they won't grow decent bud. The problem is they lie. The par numbers have been proven to be a lie and they still won't correct it.
I just have to wonder if sf gave you a free light to lie for them?

Moshmen

Moshmen

In all fairness, sf isn't the only company that lies to potential customers. From what I've seen, all the Chinese companies do it. It's part of eastern culture.
Having lived in Korea and visiting several far east countries, I definitely see the pattern. If you don't lie to sell your product, you are considered a moron.
For sure, I used to be in the manufacturing business- I’ve had multiple products manufactured in China, since you have seen the culture you know! Lmao no matter how bad it gets here it’s still better than there!
that being said
I run kingbrites- for now lmao

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

One thing I have learned in the cannabis industry.... question everything. There is no shortage of marketing out and out lies from everything from nutrients to lights.

If you can't answer the why then imo you truly don't understand the subject. I see some posters here that understand more than others and im not going to point them out as its pretty clear. Also not putting my opinion in here but....

Remember we are all on the same team and at the end of the day we all want accurate information to help us make an informed decision. So let's try to keep this collective discussion in the tone of working together.

Just see this getting a bit heated so thought I'd pop in with an unbiased lets work together team.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
IMG 0114

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom