So who's the thcfarmer sativa freak?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RandyPickles

RandyPickles

Cannabiogen, Ace Seeds, and Hortilab for sativa and sativa dominant hybrids. Horti has that sour amnesia i want so damn bad. Huge yields of super potent colas. No 8 weekers in my stable anymore. A little longer wait for much better quality. And the yields for the rite sat doms can be ginormous!!!!!
I've never gotten yields like I have from Aces sativas!!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

That's what I'm talking about Randy!

You got it all down on the Ace gear flowers 4 sure...Hopefully I'm lucky!

Super Charger-topped Thai

View attachment 418008
This pic just put me over the top man, I am a fan of yours now. Seriously all the flower pic s im like alright so so I got a few questions but not that intrigued, your strain library is exceptional and familiarity of so many strains is to be strived for ...MUCH PROPS now im dying to see all your flower pics bro shit:rage:

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

Thanks so much guys! Here are a few more! I'm currently smoking Jamaican Blue Mountain and it's so great picking from jars full of new and interesting madness all around!
Here's Zamaldelica a while before she got the chop (well a few of her myriad branches):
IMG 7719

Her smoke is really strange. It hits first with a strong stone and then in a few minutes I start hearing things and seeing trails. It has a completely STUPEFYING effect which has more than once led my lady to ask if I was alright because I was so intently focused on the TV :)

Nepalese Jam gave me two very distinct Nepali and JMB phenos! The Nepali is my favorite smoke of all time. It feels like a pole is running through you from head to feet and I get the most calm, spiritual and collected feeling I've ever had. Like within one puff, the world is good, you feel relaxed but not like Indica, more like refreshed and calm. Very strong.
IMG 7547

The Jamaican Blue Mountain Pheno was beautiful and the smoke is weaker, but it's a very good silly, happy, goofy kind of high. Mild.
IMG 7566

Orient Express turned into my new favorite daytime sativa!!! UNREAL. I can't wait to try crossing Orient Express with the Vietnamese Thai and then hitting it with Mextiza :) Great freezing high that gets you off the couch like a bolt and has your head in the clouds!
IMG 7531

A VERY BIG THANK YOU to Ace Seeds for their amazing work!!!!!!

TortureKill

TortureKill

Love me some sativas! Im gna have to dig out the old cds one of these days, n put all my pics onto flash drives.. lol yes my pics are on cds..

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

View attachment 421724
Does this look like a Sat leaner or no?
Hey bud! Hope you've been well! It's a little hard to say given the heat stress has curled the leaves up. Also the number of blades on each leaf appears to be around 7?? The bushiness of it, the floppy nature of the leaves (due to great, tight nodes) looks like you've got a beautiful girl there!! On some Thais, etc. the fan leaves are very thin and delicate like that while on other Sativas, they can have giant leaves that look like 13 fingered size 800 gloves!

You most definitely have a Sativa leaning strain from looks alone! The flowering time will most definitely give it away!!! Good luck and I'm so jealous of those beautiful floppy babies soaking up nature!!!!!! Well Done!!!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Hey bud! Hope you've been well! It's a little hard to say given the heat stress has curled the leaves up. Also the number of blades on each leaf appears to be around 7?? The bushiness of it, the floppy nature of the leaves (due to great, tight nodes) looks like you've got a beautiful girl there!! On some Thais, etc. the fan leaves are very thin and delicate like that while on other Sativas, they can have giant leaves that look like 13 fingered size 800 gloves!

You most definitely have a Sativa leaning strain from looks alone! The flowering time will most definitely give it away!!! Good luck and I'm so jealous of those beautiful floppy babies soaking up nature!!!!!! Well Done!!!
Danks for the kind words ....I've had eleven but pencil thin and never 13 and wide wow I can't wait till I stumble upon that experience!
But most my plants finish by October so that can't lean to far sativa although pics I showed are not my beans I believe they came fro m indoor stock so smethung tells me they can't be too far Sat...but only time will tell ......the sisters never revegged but never started budding they've been like at the stage right after plants starts showing its sex but not stacking just tiny clusters ...hmmmm it's happen to a few folks in co on thcfarmer I think the moon cycle had something to do with along with how people harden off their plants....

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

Danks for the kind words ....I've had eleven but pencil thin and never 13 and wide wow I can't wait till I stumble upon that experience!
But most my plants finish by October so that can't lean to far sativa although pics I showed are not my beans I believe they came fro m indoor stock so smethung tells me they can't be too far Sat...but only time will tell ......the sisters never revegged but never started budding they've been like at the stage right after plants starts showing its sex but not stacking just tiny clusters ...hmmmm it's happen to a few folks in co on thcfarmer I think the moon cycle had something to do with along with how people harden off their plants....
You know upon further inspection, the second plant looks like even though the leaves are splayed open in the summer sun, it's still only putting out 5 blades while far past sexual maturity (presumption based on size). That indicates the sativa is taking the opportunity to get righteous and big, but I'd expect the smoke to end up Indica dominant. It's not stretched uncomfortably like an overwhelmed pure indica, but not branchy and indignant looking to be Sativa dominant. Enjoy that lady!!!!

215 User

215 User

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

This one looks more Sativa imo...

Looks like you could use some liquid kelp to perk em' up ! Chicken guano will also restore the N aka dark green leaves
as well as feed the soil.

When we can have an acre a piece to play with Lol
UncAnny...the pics are few days old and I've already brewed and fed compost tea of mex bay guano and earth magic I'll post pics tomorrow morning:wideyed::cigar:

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

@caveman4.20 Here are some shots I found on ig that show some great examples of heavy sativas and indicas outdoors. Note how the indica looks stretched and farty? That's an extreme example of what I was trying to explain :)

Top Bottom