Soldiers Co Op Grow 2015

• Thread starter papapayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
papapayne

papapayne

Woke up and checked on the plants, they are bouncing back remarkably. The stress seems to be becoming a distant memory. The leaves are all perky again and they seeming much happier now.

2 males showing now as well, one Dog x Honeybee, and one of the SSH x Jabbas.

All in all, wheels of progress are turning!

stay free stay high

papa

papapayne

papapayne

Yea, I have had AMAZING genetics from BB. The breeder of the sour cherry is a fellow veteran to, FAC in Iraq in the first gulf. I was running it for a long time, worked great for PTSD. My mom of it was killed by root aphids, so here's hoping I get another great medicinal plant. Their cheese I have been wanting to grow for a while. It has a potent purple pheno type as well.

HiGro

HiGro

Nice! never tried any of the sour cherry. After you saying it helps I'm defiantly gonna try and get ahold of some cuts or beans.

Yeah I like Pineapple Chunk especially before bed

H

happy b

Hey papa nice thread,nice set up and nice line up . looking forward to see how your 2 dog seeds do and the dream lotus x ss .I see you like cheese . did you ever try any big Buddha cheese?he was the first person to make cheese available in seed form and he has some amazing cheese hybrids . iv grown a good few of them and I was never disappointed.

papapayne

papapayne

Hey papa nice thread,nice set up and nice line up . looking forward to see how your 2 dog seeds do and the dream lotus x ss .I see you like cheese . did you ever try any big Buddha cheese?he was the first person to make cheese available in seed form and he has some amazing cheese hybrids . iv grown a good few of them and I was never disappointed.

Nope never tried big buddha. Yea I am very excited to see the 2 dogs seeds. They are super robust, very tight inter nodes, dark green. The wet dreams (Dream lotus x sensi star) has always been great in past seeds, so hopefully will be up to par again.

papapayne

papapayne

2k watts running veg 001
2k watts running veg 002
2k watts running veg 003
2k watts running veg 004

papapayne

papapayne

Transplanted most the remaining pants that were still in 6x6 pots into 2 gallon bags. The root systems were so colonized by the mycos, were so fucking white and healthy. A few more showed their pistils off, looks like the "male" pre-flowers I saw on one of the SSH x Jabbas popped pistils, so looks like it is a good thing I didn't chop it.

papapayne

papapayne

LST 001
LST 002
LST 003
LST 004

I went thru today, and super cropped everything. They were topped last week, so they now had quite a bit of new growth of the new tops. I took the 2 main tops, bent them down till a little pop occurred and they stayed in position. most have extensive side branch as well so those got supercropped down as well. In the next week, I expect them to be nice bushes just in time for flowering :) It will be hard to choose which are the lucky 8, as they all looking pretty robust. Obviously, the smaller plants are out (pretty obvious in the pics the ones being trained and the normal ones) My hands and room reeks like skunk and diesel after fucking with them...definitely some odorfull plants this round.

Anyway here are some pics.

Top Bottom