Soldiers Co Op Grow 2015

• Thread starter papapayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DAT

DAT

excellent set up . everything looks good. real good. :D hope your feel better soon, noticed you have the sniffles. purple wreck is a very exotic looking plant. It has amazing umbrella shaped leaves and would make a splendid addition to your already brilliant diversity of plants. I wouldn't stress out about the shorter indica ones myself. The make for wonderful canopy arrangement stuffing them under your larger ones and can do quite well even in the shade further from the light. land property will start to get tight in there when you start to flower. Its going to be a fuckin JUNGLE> im pretty excited to see this unfold!!:D

papapayne

papapayne

Yea I suspect things are about to really get tight. I am going to give them a full 24 hours of lights on, then the timers getting cut to 12/12. Due to winter nearly being over and the temps going up, I am going to have lights on during the night, thinking on 7 pm off 7 am.

Only 8 will be flowered, the rest will get a serious manicure, then vegged another 2 months and EXTENSIVE training. Gotta pull clones off the 8 that will be flowered. Room got cleaned, cords tucked away, everything kinda arranged and such. Should be off to the races soon, I expect these nice bushes are going to just go ape shit.

papapayne

papapayne

Going to gradually cut the hours of light every few days. Got it at 7 hours off right now.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

PapaPayne
Looks like the ladies are doing EPIC.
Sending you the super save the cut Vibes hope all goes well and you can keep um going fer your Bro
See ya On the Flip side
Looking forward to seeing your Flowers Bloom and Size up......
Dont it make ya proud seeing your creations give ya such happiness...
Peace FlyJ

papapayne

papapayne

Thanks flyinj!

I lost the Purple wreck sadly, it turned a lovely shade of brown and got crispy. luckily its just a strain from reserve prada that can be gotten again.

I am getting prepared to flower, got the veg tent stuffed to capacity with my clone dome and the plants not being flowered. I cut 2 clones off each plant thats going to be flowered and got them rooting, as well as a cut from each of my army friends strains that were big enough.

I have 9 plants I am torn between. One of them has to stay in veg, only going to flower 8 this cycle. suggestions?

Preflower
WP 20150304 003

papapayne

papapayne

Heres some pics. These are the 8 to be flowered. I am in the process of setting up my hoods to be aircooled as well, got one of them already, need to pick up a 8 to 6 inch ducting step down, then will be good to go. Only march but man the temps are climbing!

DAT

DAT

u got it goin on. keep up the good work. I love watching your videos.

papapayne

papapayne

Thanks :). Day 2, and they are already knowing its time to flower, stretch is starting. I had been worried they weren't big enough to fill up the space...looks like they are really enjoying the space around them.

papapayne

papapayne

Getting to the part of the journey where I get pic happy. This will be my first cycle from start to finish that has been posted to THC farmer, so y'all haven't gotten to experience my photo bombs during flower yet lol. Get prepared, I get crazy with all my pics

papapayne

papapayne

No, they are lemon tree seedlings. My GF saw it on pintrist and insisted I plant some lemon seeds. I have some avocado seedlings going to

HiGro

HiGro

Nice! ...that damn pintrist site lol. But yeah man everything is looking just beautiful. That OGLarryXBlueMoonshine looks nice I like the wide leaves and stockiness she has.

I also have some cilantro, sweet basil, and alpine strawberries going

papapayne

papapayne

Nice! ...that damn pintrist site lol. But yeah man everything is looking just beautiful. That OGLarryXBlueMoonshine looks nice I like the wide leaves and stockiness she has.

I also have some cilantro, sweet basil, and alpine strawberries going

Yea it has result in many honey doo list items

Top Bottom