Soldiers Co Op Grow 2015

• Thread starter papapayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Durzil

Durzil

@scrapmapple Does that stuff really work? What does it kill? Would it help with PM? I've always heard it was a Snake oil that just was a drain on the bank account

It's not a systemic treatment so it won't kill the PM entirely but it will prevent future outbreaks as well as eat any active outbreaks if sprayed weekly.

It also prevents aphids and other things. I foilar and rootdrench weekly with the foilar and root pack combined in a Tea and use the nute pack at transplant.

papapayne

papapayne

Nice. So how long does one of those 4oz packs last? 28 each is no joke. Especially since I am already up to 300$ a cycle in canna nutes

Durzil

Durzil

He sells it cheapest directly from here and an eBay account from what I've seen. It's 1 tbsp each per gallon of Root and Foliar and there is a large thread on here you can check out. You'll use a lot more of them than the nute pack (mycorrhizae).

MY tea:

4 gallons of RO water
10 ml Grow More Armor Kote (Potassium Silicate)
60 ml Full Power (Humic Acid)
20 ml Grow More Seaweed Extract (Kelp)
10 ml Grow More Jump Start (Super Thrive)
100 ml Mendocino Honey (Molasses)
5 ml Organic Gem (fish hydrolyzate) combats foam.
PH here if needed
4 tbsp OG Biowar Foliar pack
4 tbsp OG Biowar Root Pack

Brew 4-20 hours

Add:

4 ml Sea Green

Brew 30 mins and water in.

I shoot for a PH of 6.1 before adding the Sea Green as it'll push it to 6.0 normally.

Foliar:

1/2 gallon Tea
1/2 gallon RO water
5 ml Grow More EZ Wet SE (Surfactant Highly Recommended)
10 ml Mendocino Fuego (Amino's)
5ml Grow More Bio-Cozyme

1 gallon sprays my whole garden since my sprayer is so efficient. I like the Mendocino Honey when I'm going to foliar as it has some yucca in it as a natural surfactant and is much thinner than the Mother Earth Sugar Load high brix molasses I have also used.

Last edited:
Durzil

Durzil

On the foliar I pH the RO + additives then add tea as it's already 6.0. Try and PH tea as little as you can as it just kills the bennies.

Durzil

Durzil

@scrapmapple is this similar to yours?

Hit me up in PM's or whatnot Scrap I sent you that email you requested.

Durzil

Durzil

Not sure how I missed it but I left out 4 tbps of earthwarm casings and 1 tbps of silca rich clay in a stocking inside another suspended in the tea. The more bubbles the better.

papapayne

papapayne

Oglarry x blue moonshine
Oglarry x blue moonshine2
Oglarry x blue moonshine3
SSH X JB 5  2
SSH X JB 5
Wet dreams
Wet dreams2
Wet dreams3

Durzil

Durzil

So far SSH x Jabba's #5 and OG Larry x BMS (which?) are your favorites so far right?

papapayne

papapayne

As far as smells go, og larry x bms#4 is awesome as fuck. Super super loud. The wet dreams is my favorite overall. I know the smoke well, and it is going to be the biggest yielder, and the PM hasnt touched it. Not a single spot. I am starting to like SSH x JB #3 a lot, its a longer flower time, but its resisting mold, has a louder smell, and is going to have a massive cola. Its hard to compare it though since it was not topped or trained. #1 is setting up for massive yields as well. #5 is pretty much ready to chop though, sour tropical life saver smell.

The dog x honeybee is ROCK hard. Like seriously, would hurt someone hit with it. The grand daddy balls has like seriously frost on frost. They are all doing awesome man, its hard to say.

H

happy b

Looking stellar papa,as always.i got my two dogg testers in...all crushed,as were everyones.lol.scrap said he forgot to wrap em for protection.poor scrapmapple.

Top Bottom