Solo Cup Challenge - Inspired by Bean throwing Day

• Thread starter tomatoesarecooltoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Did you see your cup? I’d a prolly baled too, OD grows monsters in a cup ! What ya pull off that baby ?
3.6 Oz wet 2.8 Oz dry cured , thanks ever so much for your support guys n gals it means a lot to old this cultivator @Beachwalker 😉👌 ive got those little shot solo cups we could arrange a little grow off haha it would be little indeed just saying mate ..
good luck one and all maybe stick a pic of my solo cup grow on your grow tent wall to give you inspiration... have fun I’ll be watching 👁👁💯Od .

beluga

beluga

3.6 Oz wet 2.8 Oz dry cured , thanks ever so much for your support guys n gals it means a lot to old this cultivator @Beachwalker 😉👌 ive got those little shot solo cups we could arrange a little grow off haha it would be little indeed just saying mate ..
good luck one and all maybe stick a pic of my solo cup grow on your grow tent wall to give you inspiration... have fun I’ll be watching 👁👁💯Od .
She'll be right next to Jason Momoa
jamo.jpg

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
So the only requirements are that it must be grown from seed in a 16-18oz solo cup and you must pick the plant that you are entering the contest with by week 2 of flower? No time limit?

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
How did I miss this thread and the tag? 🤔

I'm in.

I recommend a flip to 12/12 day as well. Maybe day 30-40?...we can vote. Idk...no time limit might not work.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
How did I miss this thread and the tag? 🤔

I'm in.

I recommend a flip to 12/12 day as well. Maybe day 30? Idk...no time limit might not work.
I agree because then we'll all end around the same time and the competition will be more based on skill instead of who can get the closest to perfect flip time without waiting too long.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I agree because then we'll all end around the same time and the competition will be more based on skill instead of who can get the closest to perfect flip time without waiting too long.
Or an optimist like me who would try to take 10 weeks to build a mainline only to watch it crash down another 2 months later! Lol

We would be doing this until 2022 😄

Latest posts

Top Bottom