Solo Cup Challenge - Inspired by Bean throwing Day

• Thread starter tomatoesarecooltoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I like the desire to be flexible part. Would you agree there has to be some sort of end date then?

I'm all in either way you go 👍
I think we should either all flip at the same time or no time limit because if people wait too long their plants will just get root bound and die.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
We should also do an outdoor one next summer so that everyone has the same amount of light too.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Cant be a time limit. Some strains take longer. Some methods take longer. I'm not running an auto or fem seeds. And the strain I'm thinking about running isn't a sprint finisher either.
Good point, agree on the time limit. What do you think about a flip date for the people doing photos? This way it's fair for people running 10 weeks strains and people running 8 weeks strains

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
And then if we doing weight it's dry and cure time blah blah blah this could have a million rules or very few but I think everyone's just cool for the fun of doing it! ❤

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Good point, agree on the time limit. What do you think about a flip date for the people doing photos? This way it's fair for people running 10 weeks strains and people running 8 weeks strains

Gah I wish. I'm on two that have taken up to 14 weeks. I can push them I guess. It's vertical bonsai.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

My thought is the cup kind of inherently limits the flip date to a reasonable range.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
We could do a Feb 20th flip date. 42 days. My beans usually take 10-14 days just to soak/break soil etc. So then about a month of veg. Everyone finishes when they finish... if you have a 14 week strain, we all wait to see the exciting results!

???

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
My thought is the cup kind of inherently limits the flip date to a reasonable range.

Yep until you run into a bonsai idiot like me. That's why I asked about the size of the cup way back in the beginning. An 18oz cup's volume is very close to the bonsai containers I use for all of my plants through the 2nd week of flower. I've got a few that will be a year old shortly after the first of the year. Flowering out in something that small is something I've only done a couple of times though and nothing like Od's results. Not by a long shot.

Top Bottom