Solo Cup Challenge - Inspired by Bean throwing Day

• Thread starter tomatoesarecooltoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
See. You’ve already decided on gold.

Oh shit you know me little lady :) If it's not loud and obnoxious... Jesus even my truck has a 6 inch exhaust on it just because rumble is better than purr :D So a gold square bottom Solo cup works cause I have an idea...

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
How big is your bedroom??? 🤪
We have an empty room not rented and only I have the keys to show it!! Haha...so for now I do quick pollen chucking in there!

If I could only afford the extra rent I could have quite the little operation going ❤🌱

Fudge

Fudge

when the solo cups still havnt arrived 2 weeks later, . I now face a dilemma, i can get 18oz cups but they are clear so will need to cover or spray them, i can also get 20oz cups that are coloured so no light gets through, but obv this is 2oz over ,, could maybe cut the cups down so they are the same as everyone elses to make it fair, or i could spray the clear cups.......

Hmmm decisions decisions

visajoe1

visajoe1

when the solo cups still havnt arrived 2 weeks later, . I now face a dilemma, i can get 18oz cups but they are clear so will need to cover or spray them, i can also get 20oz cups that are coloured so no light gets through, but obv this is 2oz over ,, could maybe cut the cups down so they are the same as everyone elses to make it fair, or i could spray the clear cups.......

Hmmm decisions decisions
In what god foresaken part of the world are you not able to locate one 16oz cup? lol
Have you checked a convenience store?

Fudge

Fudge

In what god foresaken part of the world are you not able to locate one 16oz cup? lol
Have you checked a convenience store?

weve been on lockdown for months now, and now in tight restrictions, so going shopping for non essentials isnt on the cards, plus im in a local little mining village so the convenience stores arent all that convenient 😂

All of the cups in the stores to buy are either smaller or pint cups. ordered from ebay, 2 weeks later still nothing, waiting on a refund now. I wanted to start a practice run now so no time to order again, were metric in the uk, so nearly everything is in 500ml or pints

Also need more than one, but not so many as 50, seems there all for beer pong, and as the rules say 16 to 18 oz cup of course im going to try EVERYTHING to get an 18 oz cup, those 2oz could be the difference in weight at the end

ordered these and just hope they come before xmas, think ill grab some 20 oz from my local shop and cut them down then spray or cover them to do a practice run in for now

Last edited:
Fudge

Fudge

Does anyone have a picture of the root ball of a plant like that in a solo cup?
Going to have air holes all over my cup and capillary matting to feed her, hopefully instead of roots going round and round I'll have nice hairy secondary roots once the plant air prunes her own roots. Considering doing 1 in pure perlite as hydro style grow., and one in pure coco, then couple with 50/50 nd 60/40 then choose my keeper. I've got some tall skinny 1l pots that have had some get root bound. Once I aired the pots they always have big fat hairy root balls now.

Unfortunately not in the right place to have anything to take a pic of at the moment. Everything is either finishing off or just starting in my rooms

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Start date Jan. 9, seeds in media
end date May 1st.

You can start multiple seeds, but the entry plant must be selected by feb 21st.

Seeds only

Any Strain, Any Nutes, Reg or Fem, Photo or Auto, Any Media, Any Light
Roots can poke out of the cup, but no hanging way out of the cup

1st Place dry weight gets 50 seeds (lemon cheese x lemon haze)
1st Place Frostiness by vote gets 50 seeds (lemon cheese x lemon haze)

Other seed contributors may distribute their own contributions differently

I will post the rules again closer to the start date.

Getting closer to the start date so reposting the rules as a reminder as promised.

Start date Jan. 9, seeds in media
end date May 1st.

You can start multiple seeds, but the entry plant must be selected by feb 21st.

Seeds only

Any Strain, Any Nutes, Reg or Fem, Photo or Auto, Any Media, Any Light
Roots can poke out of the cup, but no hanging way out of the cup

1st Place dry weight gets 50 seeds (lemon cheese x lemon haze)
1st Place Frostiness by vote gets 50 seeds (lemon cheese x lemon haze)

Other seed contributors may distribute their own contributions differently

Top Bottom