some flame.

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

thanks dudes, this was most def a trial and error run...with plenty of error...just threw up some of the pretty ones. LOL. Difficulty was the faster finish times. The White, McFly are wk7 and the diesels are almost wk8.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Lookin dank mi amigo! Have you been taking a break from growing or what essay???

waayne

waayne

Man that Mc Fly looks so frosty brotha! Looks like a chunker as well.....
Yeah they look like there runnin ahead of schedule, have you made
any changes to day or nite temps?

true grit

true grit

Man i wish i still had my ECSD cut!!

Yeah bro, shes a chunker. Smelling way different this organic run than last coco run so interested to try out the smoke. hoping i didn't hit her too hard late, shall see.

Lookin dank mi amigo! Have you been taking a break from growing or what essay???

thanks bro! yeah not necessarily a break but dialed things down, been taking it easy and enjoying more of life lately. But to be honest, getting back into organics has kinda lit a fire under my ass again and rejuvenated some interest to fuck around. lol.

Man that Mc Fly looks so frosty brotha! Looks like a chunker as well.....
Yeah they look like there runnin ahead of schedule, have you made
any changes to day or nite temps?

Thanks bro, she is really the star this round. the diesel reeks but shes so stinky/lovely/pungent and frosty. super soil did her right this round.

Yeah man way ahead of schedule. As for nite/day temps. Started D/N temps around 76/74 but worked my way up to around 82/78 for d/n temps. Im really liking the warmer temps in the room, seems to bulk things nicely and go well with rh around 60%. Plan to stay in the 78-84 range.

hell yeah grit,
you got me droolin over your ECSD.
yum.

CC

thanks bro, cant wait to chief her and more so, make some nice bubble. im a concentrates guy and out of dank bubble. this run will put some nice meds back in my pipe.

C

COb

Diggin on that McFly man, heard some good things about that cut. Looks proper.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nicely done true grit! Thx for the eye candy... :mmm

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Damn TrueGrit, you never let up bro! That Diesel looks amazing, man!!
Which one you leaning toward the ECSD or the Original??

C

ClearWater

Everythings lookin real solid man! Cant wait to see my mcfly room bloooooooow up like those. Diesels are lookin real full broski.

rawman

rawman

nice shits! :)what are you like more ecsd or original disel? ive got ecsd at 35 days or so now just starting to smell great. momming up the original right now for a nice run of her after.

true grit

true grit

Diggin on that McFly man, heard some good things about that cut. Looks proper.

Yeah bro she is pretty fragrant. Last round had a lil girl of her and she smoked pretty solid too, taste and smell are where its at though. Like pineapple/vanilla skunks.

ecsd bubble, hott damn!
I do love bho and wax but, bubble owns all on the taste.
my favorite to date is skywalker og and sour d fmcd.

CC

Agreed, sometimes the bho is just too heavy but the bubble is always just right for sure. Love me the OG bubble though and think wifi and elite triangle og crosses made the dankest.

Nicely done true grit! Thx for the eye candy... :mmm

Thanks bro and thanks for stoppin on by!

Damn TrueGrit, you never let up bro! That Diesel looks amazing, man!!
Which one you leaning toward the ECSD or the Original??

Yeah they are both doing work this round...tough to say so far due to the fact the ecsd smells so different organic this run. Gonna have to come down to smoke but the ecsd is a beast.

Everythings lookin real solid man! Cant wait to see my mcfly room bloooooooow up like those. Diesels are lookin real full broski.

yeah bro, some stanky mad tops with that girl. room is gonna smell nuts.

nice shits! :)what are you like more ecsd or original disel? ive got ecsd at 35 days or so now just starting to smell great. momming up the original right now for a nice run of her after.

Not sure, yeah the original is so damn greasy looking. even though they are looking solid at this point its only wk8 so i think they got some reek to build still. should be interesting in the next week and half or so.

nice, gardens looking impressive.

thanks broseph

Lovley finished dank brother.

Hey broham! Glad ya stopped by and muchos gracias! We were just having some conversation/raving about your Point Break again today, don't know if your ears were ticklin or not! :nod

sky high

sky high

Lookin' stellar as always, brotha!

Any skunk smell in that particular White Urkle pheno?

save me a taste of that ECSD..pleeeeez! ;-)

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
this all looks fire guy i was wandering if you might through a pic of your sour diesle in veg up here thanks

kootenai

C

ClearWater

Here's a pic of the Sour D in veg after I had taken some cuts off her. TG, figured this would save you a little time.

T

TacomaComa

looking awesome brother! always a pleasure to check out your gear :)

ecsd really does respond well to organics no doubt.

my buddy is working on getting the daywrecker, ive heard nothing but great things about that strain.

true grit

true grit

Lookin' stellar as always, brotha!

Any skunk smell in that particular White Urkle pheno?

save me a taste of that ECSD..pleeeeez! ;-)

Sadly nope, other than the pics you posted of yours and the wine pheno i pulled before- just haven't been a whole lotta keepers in the ones ive gone through. And the wine pheno didn't quite do the same teh second run (will be getting another run soon).

And for sure on saving ya some D!

this all looks fire guy i was wandering if you might through a pic of your sour diesle in veg up here thanks

kootenai

Yeah she's pretty individual in veg, does kinda look like O.D in veg and both veg way fast but you can most def pick her out.

CW-thanks for the pic bro, don't think i take veg pics. lol.

looking awesome brother! always a pleasure to check out your gear :)

ecsd really does respond well to organics no doubt.

my buddy is working on getting the daywrecker, ive heard nothing but great things about that strain.

Thanks homie. Yeah she did respond great and is stinkin it up compared to coco runs which came out great too. Next time she get ran the room will be a bit better dialed as well as nutes/flower times to expect. This run threw me for a loop, and I know she could pump even more/harder/better.

Daywreckers are looking so greasy and dank. just not quite the yield/stack of the ecsd cut. but we shall see when the smoke clears. ha:cool0041:

Latest posts

Top Bottom