SOSERious.... Rock Candy Grenade Escaped

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Good to hear ur gonna be settin up in your own crib, really makes a diff when it comes topeace of mind. Happy for ya mang! Cant keep folks down, we always gotta be lookin at the bigger pic, and moving forward when it comes to everything, grow included. Strive my brother, we all behind ya. Enough of the mooshy shit, wheres our updates hahaha

Ken
I hear you bro... that's for the support and updates are coming today on this thread did a small Durban update last night... peace soser
No thread just ran her and aliengrape,lemondog 9 weeks in flower act I will find my bud's it was only a gallon sexer and very nice taste really tasty,strong giggly high for the first half to an hour next hr got energetic That's why I liked her will let ya know ! No matter what i am sure you will enjoy:)
I need a good day smoke , my last run was all indica and i really couldn't smoke much during the day , can't do the couch lock during day makes me sleepy and gotta keep the money flowing , got three girls in this house.....lesson to self , never give wife mac card when I go on a guys vacation....lol... peace Dusa

soserthc1

soserthc1

quick update as lights went out then as I was taking pictures , I realized a was being a noob flashing pictures in a dark closet but figured one picture as soon as lights went out should not hurt. (lets hope) well below is arc 4 on the end of day 28 four weeks down. You will only see two of the six main cola's but there is 8 total and six look this size, really getting there resin production up and crystal on and starting to fattin up, should be a real winner here. These Alien Genetic's real shine - I am kicking myself in the ass for only popping 3 and two being male but always will have plenty more Alien Genetic's in the stable and the 3 snow leopards in there are really getting sweet also but this is a Alien show so wont show them off two much but will add a picture here and there as 1 Alien plant don't make much of a show ..... sure can't wait to smoke this girl - half way there .....
20121010 170609

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
quick update as lights went out then as I was taking pictures , I realized a was being a noob flashing pictures in a dark closet but figured one picture as soon as lights went out should not hurt. (lets hope)

I made the same mistake yesterday turned a light on in the room 2 minutes before lights on. It was just an early dawn.

outwest

soserthc1

soserthc1

I made the same mistake yesterday turned a light on in the room 2 minutes before lights on. It was just an early dawn.

outwest
yea but that should not be a problem because like you said is was just a little early light and then your lights came on , so was just a little early light my was lights clicked off and I hit it with two camera flashes but I don't think it will matter , kind of looking at it as they didn't even fall asleep yet.....lol ......the pressure of keeping up with these logs add's a new adventure ...peace bro... have a great night ....soser

soserthc1

soserthc1

I will get some good close up's tomorrow crazy busy today catch up after being away for 4 days ..... just catching up to my watched threads now and a whole day of cleaning this house...... wife and kids took advantage of dad being in florida sun and fun, went wild with the mac card and very little cleaning..... should of stayed single ......lol

kendog000

kendog000

Oh man she looking good Sos, gonna be some fuggin chong ass flowers. After seeing those long spears caregiver ken got out in the sun, the genetic potential is definately there. I just got me some new Aline gear, and the ARC was one of the packs!!!! Fuckin stoked bro actually.Im peekin mang, keep that hunnie happy, and she will keep you happy

Peace
Ken

soserthc1

soserthc1

Day 35 of 56 Alien Rock Candy updated , I am a little bad with describing smells but I would say I am getting a sour lemon small with a slight sadlewood/pine undertones. She is extremely sticky and stacking on tons of resin.... So far she has had two feeding of bud inhancers and she as you can tell by the large green leaf is healthy as can be. Temps have cooled off around here so she has been running 75-80 degree's with a 50-55 rh .... View attachment 260119View attachment 260119
20121015 150653

soserthc1

soserthc1

Nice, soser. Been looking forward to some ARC updates! Go Lions!!;)
I will get some better pictures soon, some up close one's and the snow leopards in there are looking nice also got one with a nice mango smell and looks to be a fast finisher ..... and I look forward to another boring thanksgiving day game.....yesterday was just two bad teams playing bad football..... glad your back goods......

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Lookin nice as hell bro! Healthy girlz for sure! Gonna be some nice colas for ya! Gotta love that. Sounds delcious smelling too! Cant wait to run mine! Gotta do some pheno hunting with these High Octane x Alienfire our boy Justblazin hookedup! Awesome pheno ya got there brotha! Congrats!!
Quest

soserthc1

soserthc1

Nice colas forming there. My nugs have more of a OG structure. No colas for me. Can't wait to see close ups!
yea, noticed that you have alot more og looking smaller nugs but your plants were covered with them , plus you got to veg alot longer than me and i always fimm up the main cola ... should be interesting the dif smoke report's..... thanks for stopping by bro... much appreciate will try and get then pictures and the rest of the garden today.....
Lookin nice as hell bro! Healthy girlz for sure! Gonna be some nice colas for ya! Gotta love that. Sounds delcious smelling too! Cant wait to run mine! Gotta do some pheno hunting with these High Octane x Alienfire our boy Justblazin hookedup! Awesome pheno ya got there brotha! Congrats!!
Quest
yea JB and grod and there click there sure do have some killer beans and gear running all the time , for sho. Appreciated your positive comment's all the time...respect soser

soserthc1

soserthc1

Everything is looking Super Solid SOS, GREAT job my friend! Not too long now man and youll have nice fatty Alien colas to blaze. Keep up the solid work brother! Props! Motiv
As always thanks for the positive vibs bro and stopping thru , your encouragement means alot to me Motiv.......Respect SoSer.....

soserthc1

soserthc1

ok, we finally have some decent pictures , well should I say , I finally have a decent phone that takes good pictures but being I am an electronic idiot it going to take me some time to figure out how to upload them. Well I took several and also need to update my Durban Thread and start a new one also as yesterday I planted 2 - evil kenevil og 2- ewok 2- lung candy # 1 2- ultrachem 08/raskal og/cherry cake # 2 but they have yet to break ground. So for now I will post this picture of my ARC then gotta shower and I figure out how to get the rest uploaded .... got a nice easy day today....life is good ....plants are great .....still waiting for 1 ewok to pop and its day 4 , say it aint so , a dude Alien bean or maybe its a special one taking her time.... gonna wait on other thread as a few tester's are rolling in along with some ghost train haze .... and some strawberry white.... Damn Motiv has got me popping all kinds of beans, guess I should of made that last meeting......... enjoy the better picture now and better pictures going forward , time to step up my picture skills.....O today is day 35 and plants are loving sea green........
IMG 20121017 01203

Top Bottom