SOSERious.... Rock Candy Grenade Escaped

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

well after 5 days we have dry sticky resin coated buds of sour goodness , total harvest weight is exactly 112 grams on the button and its strange as i handed a few sample buds out. three to be exact and the weight came out exactly a qp after that pretty strange , thinking about running to play 112 at the lottery .... i'll get a dried bud shot up soon.... and a smoke report after a two week cure...... def a great strain to keep around and a pleasure to grow.... props to Alien and the crew and thanks to everyone for there support , i probably have said thanks to much but i really do appreciate feeling part of the farm family and all the great people i have meet here....

Mogrow

Mogrow

way to go soserthc1. those buds looks great, you already smoked all the Snow Lotus, haven't ya:):):)
glad sandy didn't jack yer grow up. again killer looking buds, A plus"ers..
peace mogrow

soserthc1

soserthc1

medusa, mogrow , cant reply or like your post sorry but wont allow me.... @medusa smoked my first ARC bud that was dry , cleaned , flushed just not cured today and still have energy , sweet just what i needed in my life a great day time smoke.... @mogrow thank you very much for the kind words brotha appreciate it , and no i have behaved with the snow leopard somewhat was only like 80 some grams but its a creeper not a great smoke for day if you gotta stay on your game but if behaving you can indulge ... i have kept it to about 2 joints a day , yes joints , papers still work fine for me as they did 20 some years ago occasionally i'll empty out a black and mild and fill her up , but only if i wanna get really , wacked ..... a few patient's have not wanted to wait for the cure as i took the summer off pretty much and had another failed outdoor adventure (unless you consider a half oz of bubba a success) but next year i will be growing them monster tree's outside all ready got a spot.... live and learn , don't under estimate tree cover....lol.... we still have snow leopard 4 coming up she is on day 65 , put pushing for alot of amber on here and we have snow leopard 3 at 55 , small girl , unless she plumps up soon but she was a last minute add to fill space.... i will show them on here also as Alien (have not seen big A around the farm lately) has stated he does not mind as he is good friend's with bodhi ... so the show goes on and then we switch to DURBAN diabetic destroyer got three in there around 3 weeks old and Lung candy test is being added to the flower room daily and removed at lights out to get her grow on...... sorry for the ramble but its Alien rock candy fault........ respect soser........peter tosh update now..... have a awesome weekend farm family........

soserthc1

soserthc1

ok quick update on the remaining two plants of this thread .... first we have a dried Alien Rock Candy bud poor picture no flash but its totally covered in crystal's just need a better picture , its will be tomorrow or soon, after in the jar then out of the jar for more drying , its finally dry enough that i am comfortable to start cure.... AWESOME smoke ....
Arc

soserthc1

soserthc1

snow leopard 4 is the og pheno of the three snow leopards , rock hard buds and a very small yield plus day 66 and still no amber if the smoke is not out of this world it will be tossed and followed by snow leopard 3 at 56 days was added very small seems to be filling out but of the three looks like # 2 will be my keeper , def mom's as of now snow leopard 2 and ARC , sour dub leaner......
Snow leopard 4 at day 66
Snow leopard 3 at 55 days

kendog000

kendog000

Brother Sos, mang whats good with you my friend. Sorry for the lack of attendance mang, life has been gettin in the way as of late on a large scale. Hell missed couple pages here and its killin me. Ya did a fine job with that ARC hunnie mang, and a very respectable yield as well for first time run with her. Just from lookin at ur pics, ill take her over the SL all day long, and the SL dont look to be slackin either!!! Even with the fuzzy pic you can still see shit tons of frost on that nug. Hope she cures out to some fine ass meds for ya my friend.
How ya been liking these cooler temps bro, fuggin low 20's over night!! winter is here Sos!!

Peace
Ken

soserthc1

soserthc1

sHIT LOOKS KILL SOSER ;)
Thanks bro, much appreciate all your good vibs and positive feedback , best to you and yours , respect soser
Brother Sos, mang whats good with you my friend. Sorry for the lack of attendance mang, life has been gettin in the way as of late on a large scale. Hell missed couple pages here and its killin me. Ya did a fine job with that ARC hunnie mang, and a very respectable yield as well for first time run with her. Just from lookin at ur pics, ill take her over the SL all day long, and the SL dont look to be slackin either!!! Even with the fuzzy pic you can still see shit tons of frost on that nug. Hope she cures out to some fine ass meds for ya my friend.
How ya been liking these cooler temps bro, fuggin low 20's over night!! winter is here Sos!!

Peace
Ken
no worries my friend i could tell you were busy and falling behind kind of like i am now got tons of catching up to do like 20 watched threads to catch up on. A plant that is on 67 today and would love to trim a plant on a slow monday but i want amber - Damn it.... nugs are getting rock solid on sl4 but wont amber up for nothing so i'm waiting. Temps been still 50's day and high 30's night but got the heater fixed and house in a steady 68 now and temps wont be dropping in room much now max out at 78 day and 66 night , once i move i'll do the air condition in the room and all the good stuff but not set up for that in a town home..... jan 31 can't wait .... all three white straws are exactly uniform bro , like two soilders , fimmed two a hour ago - yes 4am , left one alone but will be flipped after Last two leopard clear out, jars are a filling ..... be well friend catch up and will rap....

soserthc1

soserthc1

Dope grow show soser! I'm diggin' the dense, dank, and frosty nugs...
Thanks for the positive comment's Shady means allot to me , that you guys/gals support and like my work .... thanks for always popping in .... respect soser
hell ya Sos! pumped for you to finally be gettin your cure on! ill be over in a couple weeks.. haha sick work man props!

Thanks bro, yea close enough to pop in , maybe one day soon will be able to have some freedom on the east coast and get some festivals and cup's and stuff arounds these ways , if not in his second term - then it will be never ,,,,, hoping if not - ill be out of here asap..... but asap is still a few years away.....damn kids....

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I have an afghan plant that refuses to amber. I have pushed her to 85, and still only get maybe 5% on some of the leaves- all milky resin on the buds but she'll throw stamen around 70-75 well before any resin turns amber.

I don't wait anymore- 65 to 70 and she is prime

soserthc1

soserthc1

I have an afghan plant that refuses to amber. I have pushed her to 85, and still only get maybe 5% on some of the leaves- all milky resin on the buds but she'll throw stamen around 70-75 well before any resin turns amber.

I don't wait anymore- 65 to 70 and she is prime
huh, i really really would love to cut her down today , she is at 67 rock solid, milky as could be and its other cut was done for me in 56 , what do you think NT, i show the picture and shower if you think cut , i will be cutting when out..... don't need much of a push on a boring ass monday
Snow leopard 4 at day 66

soserthc1

soserthc1

And i'll have nice updated DuRban pictures for you today or tomorrow got one looking really really nice she is 30in in a gal pot its amazing what she would of did if i went my normal 5 gal ....... and i def will not fim or top her in the future , as the best of the three is def the untouched girl , guess she is a plant that prefers to be left alone .....

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Is there any breeder info on finishing times?

Aside from the leaves being a bit green still I'd suggest that they look pretty damn close to me- I'd say done by some folks' standards.. Have the nugs grown substantially in the last 5 days, or has swelling stopped?

soserthc1

soserthc1

no its an unreleased strain by bodhi and he said 63 but hard to really an idea because its Chemdog D * uzbekistani times afgooey * blockhead so he has 5 or 6 parent lines , thinking afgooey is a cross ? and i'm pretty sure blockhead is to ? so its at least 6 things possible 5 and no really no noticeable dif in last week, if the nugs got anymore solider they would snap the stems ...... gonna see how long the gifter ran it in his thread but i think its coming down as i am really itching to get more in there and more chopping as i move Jan 31 so gotta get some of the to many plants in veg in there and got three durban in there on week 4 ish and there probal going at least 84 days but i need a new bulb also i believe as this one is about 4-5 runs in ....

Top Bottom