SOSERious.... Rock Candy Grenade Escaped

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Sounds killer! 63-70 day plant sounds A-OK to me with that genealogy.

soserthc1

soserthc1

well first post on the board so cant give you a like but i'm bored so , down she comes .... i'm not getting a fade i believe because i added time release fert to this plant as i was out of good soil and i believe the time release keeps feeding it nitro , god knows its been flushed to death ..... thanks for the nudge .....lol.... be well .... my friend look out for them Durban pictures

soserthc1

soserthc1

@goo, cant like or reply to your post , thanks Dog I appreciate it , sure is good to have some variety in my life again..... be well my brother... how's that secret strain coming i'll be looking in bro, how to bow out of the GSC thread , its a full time job keeping up with that thread my man... @ evoke same deal was just the first two post on a page i could like or reply but seems its getting worse, The durban was gifted beans from Natural Therapy as he has a special cut that has helped some of his patient's with diabetes and my wife is a type 1 insulin taking diabetic, so trying to find something to help a little. Fortunately we have insurance but even with insurance we still spend about 150 a month , at least , I now no why so many people die of disease yearly the med's would be impossible with out insurance for most.... there s1 of his actually plant and i have three going and one is looking really promising. I have a thread for them and will update it after 4am est tomorrow lights on..... thanks for the interest guys ..... peace soser

kendog000

kendog000

So ya chopped this girl or what Sos??? always hard waiting when they take their sweet ass time to rippen. I know youve been flushing, but didi ya add anything to help her finsih since youve stripped the medium? Maybee some molasses for carbs to her her rippen up?
I have 4 or 5 of those White straws just killin it bro, they just got upcanned into 15;s and have crazy ass multiple tops. Once the flip ill start a thread on em for the flower show.
Be well bro, and have a happy if i dont see ya before then

Ken

soserthc1

soserthc1

So ya chopped this girl or what Sos??? always hard waiting when they take their sweet ass time to rippen. I know youve been flushing, but didi ya add anything to help her finsih since youve stripped the medium? Maybee some molasses for carbs to her her rippen up?
I have 4 or 5 of those White straws just killin it bro, they just got upcanned into 15;s and have crazy ass multiple tops. Once the flip ill start a thread on em for the flower show.
Be well bro, and have a happy if i dont see ya before then

Ken
yea . i chopped could wait was bored still got 1 snow leopard in there and i will run it for 112 days till i see 40-50% amber that way i'll have nice mix of the three, and yea got three of your white straw and all look like toy solders , all uniform and very vigorous just topped them the other day, there in my lung candy thread. I'll toss them up in yours when you start it. That is if you don't mind - will be kinda cool running a thread from two different growers running the same strain from the same pack , a good learning experience for me also, they should be ready for flower in about a month ... respect soser

kendog000

kendog000

well not same pack bro haha, i wish they made seed packs with that many seeds!! Same drop though. Mine are ready to flower now bro, they will be blwoinh the fuck up in another week after the upcan. I might be flippin under 3 banks of T-5 for the first two weeks or so to deal with stretch. Ill take a peek bro in ur other thread.

Ken

soserthc1

soserthc1

well not same pack bro haha, i wish they made seed packs with that many seeds!! Same drop though. Mine are ready to flower now bro, they will be blwoinh the fuck up in another week after the upcan. I might be flippin under 3 banks of T-5 for the first two weeks or so to deal with stretch. Ill take a peek bro in ur other thread.

Ken
Sweet , well i'll be about a month behind you or so , i take some tips from your thread as it goes on and see what they like and dislike and how long they go and such, will be cool to be a step behind anyway. I'll keep them were there at thou and just toss a picture up now and then, forgot your all settled in up there and pop packs...lol.. ill get to that point after i move and have more room , then i'll get into some breeding a more detailed selection process, Speak of threads its about time for a update on your Alien clan aint it mang... you settled yet... ill keep an eye out be well brotha... thanks again ..... SoSer

soserthc1

soserthc1

snow leopard 4b was cut last monday and thou its was a og ish pheno of the bunch, it was also a small producer a zip and a half curing away as we speak , the last snow leopard will be run until its over 50% amber if it takes 80 days , and i figured out why i didn't get a fade with these as i was reading thru notes and do to the fact that only one hydro store around and i hate going there, i used cheap soil and amended it but as i look over the soil in lowes yesterday i noticed its was called stay green , so with that in mind i don't believe i was able to flush out the nitro , hence the know fade , well whats in there now besides the last snow leopard is all top of the line soil so fade should come with the other thread's but here is snow leopard 3 on day 62 of ? whatever .....
IMG 20121124 01499
as i look at this picture might of used good soil with this one as it was ten days behind the others and seems to be yellowing up on leaf tips , and this plant has been flushed with over 20 gals of water clearex in 5 gal

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Damn Sos!!! Been away a couple days and you have been puttin' in work! Lookin good! Hey do me a favor and get some good pics of that durban. I'm trying to put together the genetics of that GSC cut I have. I know for sure it's OG because of the smell but the structure isn't OG dom. I don't have much experience with durban so it would be much appreciated. Also, regarding burnt leaf tips, I know most of the info says that it's from nute burn but as time goes on i'm starting to think it's bulb burn from under-fed plants, so don't trip....that baby is flushed IMO!

catdaddy

catdaddy

damn Sose, that #3 is looking very nice. buds are looking very much like the #2, are you sure it's #3?
if im not mistaken i took mines around 56-58, and like i told you it was taken early and wasn't as develop as the one in your pic. tbh, one of the reason's i took it early was because everything had out grew it in size, it was 9" shorter from the top canopy and knew it wasn't going to finish out like the rest. i could have let in go all the way but said fuck it, i'll do better on the next round.
unfortunately, i had to break off half of my grow and passed it on, but dude i gave it too, him and his people are ranting and raving about it. and trust me they are very critical about there buds.
i asked if i can get a .5 or gram to give out and he was very adamant about not given any away. he said "i could get what i requested from any of the other buds except sl #3", so im guessing it's on par with the #2.

619ster

619ster

Damn that Snow Leopard sounds great! I just ordered White Lotus. Hoping the Goji OG is still around for the Christmas promo at Attitude. What's the lineage on Snow Leopard again?

soserthc1

soserthc1

damn Sose, that #3 is looking very nice. buds are looking very much like the #2, are you sure it's #3?
if im not mistaken i took mines around 56-58, and like i told you it was taken early and wasn't as develop as the one in your pic. tbh, one of the reason's i took it early was because everything had out grew it in size, it was 9" shorter from the top canopy and knew it wasn't going to finish out like the rest. i could have let in go all the way but said fuck it, i'll do better on the next round.
unfortunately, i had to break off half of my grow and passed it on, but dude i gave it too, him and his people are ranting and raving about it. and trust me they are very critical about there buds.
i asked if i can get a .5 or gram to give out and he was very adamant about not given any away. he said "i could get what i requested from any of the other buds except sl #3", so im guessing it's on par with the #2.
yea , its number three and looks and smells as good as number 2 just takes longer and produces smaller but at day 66 it is smelling up the entire room, number 4 is def not a keeper but i will run 2 & 3 again with the gojo and 6 ? if that is coming , not really a big deal but i def like number 2 because of the speed of it , unless this number 3 is alot better, but every patient that has bought 2 has said "holy fuck"

catdaddy

catdaddy

yeah, #4 is decent but as you said definitely not a keeper.
#3 is really leaving a very good impression with my peoples, don't know if it's better than #2, but its getting very good feedback.
sl #6 and goji is on the way, just waiting for them to fully reveg before it gets to you.

enough about the sl's, what's good with that arc? from the pics it definitely finished up very nice and yielded very good from what i read.

kendog000

kendog000

Homie, i got threads everywhere needin some updates. Been crankin 70 plus at work, leavin very lil time for anything but general maintanance and some family time. I been prayin to the gods for a winter layoff so everything can be prop documented, soon brother Sos i promise!!

Peace
Ken

soserthc1

soserthc1

yeah, #4 is decent but as you said definitely not a keeper.
#3 is really leaving a very good impression with my peoples, don't know if it's better than #2, but its getting very good feedback.
sl #6 and goji is on the way, just waiting for them to fully reveg before it gets to you.

enough about the sl's, what's good with that arc? from the pics it definitely finished up very nice and yielded very good from what i read.
Well , number three just came down and looks dank but will be awhile before compare with 2 actually not smoking the snow leopard till after i do report for you , want it off my pallet so i can give you a honest report , and yes the ARC is top notch smoke for sure , the nugs won't get as rock solid a s- leopard but smell and kick are top notch for sure.
Homie, i got threads everywhere needin some updates. Been crankin 70 plus at work, leavin very lil time for anything but general maintanance and some family time. I been prayin to the gods for a winter layoff so everything can be prop documented, soon brother Sos i promise!!

Peace
Ken
I here you bro in the same boat as you now .....so tuff trying to keep up around this time of the year......

soserthc1

soserthc1

Snow Leopard 3 came down today which will just about wind this thread to a close after this plant is displayed below you will have nug shots of the Alien Rock Candy and the three cuts of Snow Leopard 2-3-4 and smoke reports in about two weeks.... but i must say besides the proper vegging of the snow leopards these are two of the finest smokes i have had the pleasure to grow and arc 4 and snow leopard 2 and most likely 3 will be grown again in a scrog around mayish...... Thanks to Alien and CD for bestowing me with these awesome genetic's ... and everyone for there support means more to me than you know.....
IMG 20121127 01510

Top Bottom