SOSERious.... Rock Candy Grenade Escaped

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

snow leopard 2 sample bud taken at day 45......
Snow leopard day 45 sample

catdaddy

catdaddy

soserthc1

soserthc1

I think you should wait it out... (The storm & the Rock Candy). I know that everything's depending on your power, but you still have a lot of white pistils. I hope the power holds out for you, because the Rock Candy looks lovely. Be well!
Was wondering (anyone reading this ) what is the longest i can let plants go without light in flower , they are literally dripping with resin now and I would hate to lose this run , let alone take it to early .... so curious but my light schedule is 5am - 5pm so my lights will be off during the brunt of it and I have the electric company that has the fewest power outages as of now only 6200 where say the other two are over 20k outages .... oh well can't control mother nature , she is responsible for this plant and can take it away if she chooses ....good luck to anyone else in my situation ......

tconch

tconch

Was wondering (anyone reading this ) what is the longest i can let plants go without light in flower , they are literally dripping with resin now and I would hate to lose this run , let alone take it to early .... so curious but my light schedule is 5am - 5pm so my lights will be off during the brunt of it and I have the electric company that has the fewest power outages as of now only 6200 where say the other two are over 20k outages .... oh well can't control mother nature , she is responsible for this plant and can take it away if she chooses ....good luck to anyone else in my situation ......
can't you use just the normal daylight to keep them going until power comes on or can they not be put out for a day or so " hopefully" ?

soserthc1

soserthc1

can't you use just the normal daylight to keep them going until power comes on or can they not be put out for a day or so " hopefully" ?
5am light went on PSEG is down 1mil customers without elect now but thankfully not me and if i put plants outside around here i would be seeing bars in front of my face....lol... a seed will get you arrested around here....all is good thanks for imput thou bro..... respect soser

true grit

true grit

Looking awesome!! I think this late even if you had to go a day without power it wouldn't do a whole lot, if nanners did pop the concern would be to other plants in room not the one about to finish...not enough time to pollenate i'd think.

good to hear ya got power tho, and lookin flame! what kinda smell?

soserthc1

soserthc1

Looking awesome!! I think this late even if you had to go a day without power it wouldn't do a whole lot, if nanners did pop the concern would be to other plants in room not the one about to finish...not enough time to pollenate i'd think.

good to hear ya got power tho, and lookin flame! what kinda smell?
ARC is a sprite/spree candy smell and Snow leopard 2 is a rotten mango small with a sadlewood undertone that is the SL that is much faster finisher than the other two. The other two are going to go at least 70 and one has a cherry smell and other has a ripe mango/fuel smell this one is a og leaner and the smallest yielding plant. But there are two keepers out of 4 plants for sure .... thanks for checking in Grit...... respect soser

Top Bottom