sOseRsOutRagesAdventuRes.....

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

GSC/TA update now might have issues maintaining my 100% germ rate with these as one is not budging the other got a small tail starting .........

only # 4 of the 5 going so far has popped minus number 1 that is a month old but growing real damn slow ........

Is this a trait of GSC a slow vegger ???? ..... Or is the fact that is appears over water slowing down root production .....um thinking its my fault..... helmet head ....

IMG 20130322 02284
soserthc1

soserthc1

Chemdog 91 va / snow lotus f2 (artic fallout ?) 6/6 getting longer than i like but veg area is running tight

gsc/ tahoe alien 5/7 as of now ...... #1 month old # 4 just popped from dirt

DeadHeaD og / t/a 5/5

next germ today a handful of purple skunk and or lambs from Jamaica the biggest beans i ever seen , will be used outside as they should be well adapted to the outside from years of growing in short outdoor seasons ..... updates later

soserthc1

soserthc1

Possible my first male donor this giesel Appalachian is looking to be very nice so far , has a nice thick stem and is getting heavily balled up..... hummmmm....

only under a 300 watt cfl - do you think i should up the light or will i still be able to collect pollen , he is running 12/12 ????

Thoughts?
IMG 20130322 02286

soserthc1

soserthc1

So my room is no where near full flower set up the way in will be once i get it all settled but still had to throw something in flower in the closet in the room ......just had to.....

well only currently running a 250 hps as closet is pretty small and i have yet to even hook up a timer on it , so guess i'll manually shut them down till tomo.....

here are the three girls .... in there
Closet start
peter tosh to right , green lotus middle , giesel appalachian far left.....

soserthc1

soserthc1

Giesel - Appalachian # 4 was originally my favorite of the 4 females but now is second favorite as # 2 is starting to stand apart from the others but i'll say her till ready for a full correct run ......shortly actually these girl might just get there start here ....

then move over to there new home.......just days are 2 short lately , love the new home but lots to do.....

Giesel app  4
G a 4

soserthc1

soserthc1

Breeding Question for those that have done this more than the few times i have , this male has been in flower under a 300 watt cfl for two weeks at what point would it be best to cut and put in cups to prepare for the pollen splash........ yes it has been cloned.....
G a 2 weeks

soserthc1

soserthc1

she once believed in every story he had to tell , one day she stiffened took thee other..... side ...... he who forgets will be destined to remember.... nothingman.....

soserthc1

soserthc1

You always have a way with a log SOS very nice and the yard sounds wonderful!! Do lillies grow where your at? or hydraegeas?
yes doll, gonna keep every thing to this thread for now on.... and yes we get lillies they are the first up, actually they are the only thing i left in the front lawn and there just coming up now, i started the rest of my plants (well the ones from seed) but only put out during the day as it still hovers around freezing at night actually snowed most of the day today but only landed on lawns , I got some pictures of my reg plants to i will toss up here to. Trying something new this year , seeds indoors then transplanted outside and i amended my holes in the lawn yesterday for my three 150 dollar bushes coming soon .......pictures in a min.....

soserthc1

soserthc1

Was curious if stem seeds would germ roots but yes they do ......... these three varieties were germed at planted in this container and will get a start inside then transplanted outside.......

They will be updated here also .......as I love all flowers , especially the one's that make me feel funny.......
IMG 20130324 02302
IMG 20130324 02303
IMG 20130324 02300
IMG 20130324 02305
IMG 20130324 02306
were sunning outside yesterday and birds were eating just the sunflower seeds side ......bastards.....all for there bird feeders i was gonna hook up......

soserthc1

soserthc1

A few shots of Chem 91va / snow lotus f2 - they are still babies only been out of dirt for a few days....... when there old enough and you have experience with a Chemdog 91 va leaner please say so as I have never seen one ......

All 6 first ......

then a shot of two on the top.......
IMG 20130325 02313
IMG 20130325 02316
IMG 20130325 02317
more stretch than i would like but standing tall and strong.....

soserthc1

soserthc1

GSC / TAHOE ALIEN update ...... can you tell from this first one which way its leaning or two young ........

germed 6 other ..... 1 was the mutant split seed above did not make it ..... three more popped and are above ground , 1 seed is def not gonna pop and 1 still has potential but is not out yet.......

germ rate is not 100% anymore ...................... running 99.9 like lysol now .........

The red cup to the far right was the mutant ..... its empty now....

the red cups are the other 3 GSC crosses and the green are 5/5 deadhead og - tahoe alien .......
IMG 20130325 02315
IMG 20130325 02314

Top Bottom