Sour Diesel, Sage n' Sour 4Kw Grow

• Thread starter MendoCruz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Hey there Farmer's, It's time for another run. I've never done a full grow diary, so I'll try my best to keep things updated.

Here are the specs.

The room is 11' x 11'. There are two 4' x 8' black trays, each tray has two Adjust-a-wings. There is an 8 inch intake and a 10 inch exhaust. CO2 is tank fed. There is also a 12,000 BTU AC that I turn on if it starts getting to warm. I top feed hand-water and let it drain to waist.

There are 21- 3 gal. pot, each double planted. One tray is filled with Sour D with the exception of the last row which has 3 pots that are not. In two of the pots there is NL x Big Bud and in the other there is NY47. The other tray is mostly Sage n' Sour. The cuts are from two of my seed moms, SS2 and SS4. This will be my first run flowering out cuts from these mothers.
I'm vegging with Bontanicare Grow, Roots Excel, Cal-Mag, and Azos.

I guess that's it for now. I'll post photos after I get the last of the trellis up. Have a good one, folks.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

The first tray is Sour D with two pots of NL x Big Bud and one pot of New York 47. The second pic is a tray of 2 phenos of Sage n' Sour and a few pots of Sour D.

What g 003
What g 005
MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Thank you. I really like them a lot. I think they have helped to increase my yield and have reduced the amount of hotspots on my tops.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
sub'd i just popped a ten pack of sns so i wanna see how she does, i have a room like u only mines 8x11 with 4x6 tables and 4k watts of hps

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Right on NorCal! My SnS mother are getting big again and I cloned them pretty heavy a couple of weeks ago. They are great plants. I'm excited to see the end result. I just got back my test results from the Sour that I did on the last run.

Now now 002
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Right on NorCal! My SnS mother are getting big again and I cloned them pretty heavy a couple of weeks ago. They are great plants. I'm excited to see the end result. I just got back my test results from the Sour that I did on the last run.

Have a hard time finding sc labs man? That place is in the cuts!!!

A fellow santa cruz grower I see? Rock on bro, diggin your clean, simple setup. Legit as hell!

K

Kootsman

Sick setup bro and very good results from the labs! definitely looks like a setup built to produce!!

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Thanks OGP! A club takes it for me. But yes, it is a little hard to find.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

New photos. Everything is touching or close to touching the first trellis.

New days 010
New days 011
norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
lookin good buddy ill be right here with ya cant wait to see em mature

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

how far apart are the nets/trellis? and what size are the openings in it?
tia

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

The bottom trellis is 12" and the second is about 13" over the first.

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

interesting
i have a 200 ft roll of that stuff but i'm still using the davis wire brand of cheap reinforcement steel wire with 6 inch holes from lowes
thanks for the response, i'll be watching your grow
good luck with it
fwiw

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Wire is super sturdy! If it was easier for me to work with I would use it. What does fwiw stand for?

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

nice grow, thats exactly how i set up my rooms , aisles of trellis under adjusto wings, cant go wrong with it, everythings looking amazing, one thing is i found that if you were to horizontally rotate each of your adjustos 90 degrees so that the spread side of the fixture is spreading over the canopy, it would optimize your yield and help utilize the lumens hitting the canopy, just something i experimented with in the past and actually seen better results come harvest.

Top Bottom