Sour Diesel, Sage n' Sour 4Kw Grow

• Thread starter MendoCruz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Awesome! I'll try that Ponics!

So I flipped them on wednesday. Most were 12 -14" tall. I normally veg them taller but I am stepping away from Bushmaster, Phosphoload, and Topload type products. I'll post some picks soon.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
just cloned 5 of my eight sns, soon as i see roots its sex time!

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

just cloned 5 of my eight sns, soon as i see roots its sex time!

My seed starts always sex themselves, usually within 3 months of when I pop the seeds. They will probably do the same for you. That's if you didn't want to trigger them and then revert them back to veg. How many different growth patterns did you end up with. I have 3 different phenos. Two are VERY similar, more on the Sour tip, the other is a little more on the stout side with more branching and tighter internode spacing.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

1-Sour D tray
2-Sage n Sour and Sour D
3- Sage n Sour (stout)
4-Sage n Sour (Sour)

Fair time 030
Fair time 031
Fair time 032
Fair time 033
MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Thanks OG! They will probably go another foot to foot and a half. I really love this sour diesel cut! And the SnS seems good too. Out of the four SnS, SnS2 is my favorite so far. I think that one is the keeper.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Thanks OG! They will probably go another foot to foot and a half. I really love this sour diesel cut! And the SnS seems good too. Out of the four SnS, SnS2 is my favorite so far. I think that one is the keeper.

For sure bro, cant wait to see what these ladies do for ya!

Did you keep around a pheno of that Deathstar? That shit looked FIRE!

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

I didn't keep it. I'm not even sure that it was a true DS cut. But the shit was fire. The moms are flowering out side. They will be the first to come down in the upcoming weeks.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

I didn't keep it. I'm not even sure that it was a true DS cut. But the shit was fire. The moms are flowering out side. They will be the first to come down in the upcoming weeks.

Sounds good bro, it looked pretty nice though. Peeped through your older threads, shit looked FIREY.

How these ladies comin?

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

These girls are looking good. They are growing super fast right now with the exception of a few problem children. haha All in all, Things look good. I'll post more shots tomorrow. Have you seen my outdoor pics? I have some up in the Outdoor Club thread.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Here are some updated photos. A lot of the girls are pushing towards the top trellis. I gave the ladies some Dark Energy last night and it really greened up that row closest to the walkway. I'm also hoping that the middle of the right hand tray pics up a little bit. I'm not getting as much strech from those girls as I had hoped for yet. At least they are in the center of the tray and won't get the light blocked.

Pic #2 is New York Sour D x AK47
Pic #3 is Northern Light x Big Bud

Swim day 001
Swim day 002
Swim day 003
Swim day 004
Swim day 005
Swim day 006
B

bluewaves

:mad0233:Wow...shit blew up in my face lol nice update lookin like a good harvest coming along .....very nice

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

only one thing to say to that pic where im from, hoooooooooooooooweeee haha def looking close to an 8lb harvest. i knew that NLxBB cross was gonna be a beast, props MendoC from one of your northern neighbors :passingjoint:

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

The top two pics are Sour d and the last are Sage N Sour (SnS4 in the first then SnS2 in the last) The NLx BBHasn't done much. niether has the NY 47. Allthough the NY47 looks great and smells like Trainwreck. Stoked on the SnS!!!!

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
you killin it mendo! had to handle a bunch of things, getting my website up and running, out door , and now a new indoor run you know the drill but im back !

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Word, NorCal!

I took some more pics today, this time with the HPS lights off.
The last pic was one of the biggest flowers...It started to mold out so I cut her out. I got lucky and only lost a small bit.

Thanks X mas 002
Thanks X mas 003
Thanks X mas 007
Thanks X mas 009
Thanks X mas 010
Thanks X mas 004
Thanks X mas 013
Top Bottom