Sour Diesel, Sage n' Sour 4Kw Grow

• Thread starter MendoCruz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Thank you! Only about 12-14" tall when flipped. The SnS#2 really stretchy but the colas fill in well.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

I'm not seeing any difference with or without. I think these are some of the biggest colas that I've ever had inside. There is one PRG that I am using but it comes from honey comb.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Thanks Mother F! I just kicked down the light cycle from 12/12 to 10/14 in hopes to get these ladies to start finishing off. The Sour D has a tendency to want to go 10.5 weeks and this usually gets her done in 9.5 - 10 weeks. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I don't have any more mold. The SnS4 is getting bigger and tighter by the day! The colas of the SnS4 that I didn't pinch look just like the Sour , the plant as a whole is a little shorter and more compact. SnS4 is a work horse for sure! I can't wait to see the lab results on these girls. The NLxBB mother is going into the compost pile and I plan to keep the NYx47 for some head stash if the smoke is as great as she looks and smells. Her yield is lacking, though.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

I don't use silica, but it might be a good thing to try. The room has great airflow and the dehum keeps the RH around 37-45%. Still, the mold creeps in sometimes. Are there any products that you can recommend that contain potassium benzoate? I haven't noticed an increase in resin production but we will see what the guys and gals have to say down at SC Labs. The Sour D tested at 21.8% last run, if it beats that this time I will be excited and surprised.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

That is some knowledge my friend! Thank you! What sort of PGR testing are they doing for you? I talk to one of the lab techs the other day about him testing Floramite samples to see how long the product will be noticable in the plant. The jury is still out. Do you grow organic or do you use jack's, peter's or grow more? If you are still on the salt trip, I'd like to talk to you at length about your feed schedule. I'd like to spend a lot less than what I spend now, with hopes of getting the same quality.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Here are some pics of what came out, their not dry, But I wanted to so the size of these. We are all cut and the room is clean. All ready for the set of girls. The next will be all Sage n Sour (clone cut that I got from a friend, grows like sour) and Sour D cut that I got from a friend, I could ECSD, but I'm not sure.

Thanks X mas 010
Harvest 003
Harvest 004
Harvest 012
MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Pics are
1- Sour Diesel
2- Sag n Sour# 4
3- Sage n Sour #2
4- Sour Diesel

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Lookin killer Mendo! Ever need any help on anything on your end bro you know you can give me a call!

Damn bro, your 1k's look like their killin it! I've been lookin at the Galaxy 1000watt ballast (dimable) an a bulb to match by the new year, but lol, im broke. Hopefully this next run can get me on my feet again.

OFF TOPIC lol, good shit bruh, always peepin!

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Thanks man! You should see the new place! Need a 1K and bulb?

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Thanks man! You should see the new place! Need a 1K and bulb?

Not at this moment, got all my lil ones chillin for now. Going to cop a 400watt MH soon enough for the galaxy i already got running to veg these girls out nice and fat for cuttings, then i really wanna put a 1k over a 4x2 bed in my sun hut, i think ill KILL with that setup!

But, we'll talk homie!
Going to be with family for the next week for holiday, but i'll hit you up when im back! Peace and good vibes!

:banana1sv6:

chief greenthum

chief greenthum

Hell ya, good to see so SC locals on the site. One question for you though... West side or East side? Harbor high or SCHS?... or SLV??

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

I'll be starting two new logs this week. One will be 9k Platinum OG and 3 Kings. One is 4k all Sage N Sour (clone cut from a friend).

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

The yeild was about the same. Quality may be a little better without the PGR's. In my opinion there is no reason to use these. Ever. I flipped early and got the same size plants. I also used less additives this round, seeing very little difference.

Latest posts

Top Bottom