Sour Diesel, Sage n' Sour 4Kw Grow

• Thread starter MendoCruz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kes5480

MendoCruz how would you say weight wise that compares to your past PGR grows?

Here's a couple of pics from a non PGR grow. Never used them and never would.

Mother F,
is that bubba kush ur pic's?? so beautiful!!!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Good vibes your way mendo, hope your doing good with the outages and all. Can't wait for your next logs homie. Hope to see ya soon.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Thanks, Platinum! I made it alright through the outages. The power came back this morning. The mother room never lost power and the 9k was flipped a couple days prior. Do you have power yet?

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Thanks, Platinum! I made it alright through the outages. The power came back this morning. The mother room never lost power and the 9k was flipped a couple days prior. Do you have power yet?

Nope, no power. :mad0233:

I just started my pheno hunt for a few good moms a few weeks ago, they're just little tikes right now. Not sure they'll be able to handle it. Not even 3rd leaf set and theyre goin on 30hrs of dark right now. PG&E doesn't expect my power to be on until late tonight or possibly as late as tomorrow night.

Back to square one I guess eh? Sucks that my 13Dawgs beans might be dusted, Kushplant testers too. Life aint doin me swell right about now lol.

Good to hear your doin good bro! Stoked for all the shit thats comin through for you lately! Good vibes comin from this direction brotha. :banana1sv6:

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

i hope the ur power comes back up n runin hope everything gets betterr for u man and u get to save some of the girls good vibesssss goin ur wayyy!

Nope, no power. :mad0233:

I just started my pheno hunt for a few good moms a few weeks ago, they're just little tikes right now. Not sure they'll be able to handle it. Not even 3rd leaf set and theyre goin on 30hrs of dark right now. PG&E doesn't expect my power to be on until late tonight or possibly as late as tomorrow night.

Back to square one I guess eh? Sucks that my 13Dawgs beans might be dusted, Kushplant testers too. Life aint doin me swell right about now lol.

Good to hear your doin good bro! Stoked for all the shit thats comin through for you lately! Good vibes comin from this direction brotha. :banana1sv6:

YOOOOOOO mendo did u get a thread up yet on them 3kings n plat og run? keeeeop on krushin it man that sourrrrr came out bangin!!!!!!!!:banana1sv6:

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Headed over to set-up the new mother room today. I'll take pictures while I'm out there.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

I'm working with...
Northern Lights x Big bud
Sage n Sour (Clone cut from a friend)
Sage n Sour #2 (seed mom)
Sage n Sour #4 (seed mom)
Cotton Candy Kush
Sour Diesel (Renamed Sour Og by a local club because of high THC content)
Sour Diesel (might be ECSD, Cut came from Wisco)
New york 47 (Ak47 x NYCD)(seed mom)
Moby Dick (Dinafem)(seed mom)
Kushage (seed mom)
Sugaree (Awarded best new strain at the Emerald Cup '08)
Platinum OG
3 Kings (I think it's OG x Chemdog x Sour diesel)

I'll be popping seeds from the crosses I did this summer soon.

Top Bottom