sour joker

• Thread starter audius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
audius

audius

ok gang,been a week or 2 since last post. been really busy lately. just harvesting my newest crop,& it was a good one, just alot of stuff to trim,lol. freaking takes forever. anyway, i cut clones from both plants, & got them into the flowerbox. & man is shit cramped. im gonna have to stay on top of the pruning on this run. ill post some pics l8r. im gonna go with my standerd gh 3 part for flowering, liquid kabloom, sweet, & cal-mag for the subs. 1000 ppms. i had also planned on putting the sj in a bigger pot but,,i got to back off that idea now. gonna go with what there in. shits gonna start happin around here, finally.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
ty hort. ya me to those ladys are gonna go fucking nutts.i got to say,its been fun growing these, & theres more to come. as fasr as keeping the farm updated ,thats not an issue. whenya got hot looking bitches like these,ya gotta show em off. ya just gotta.

I hear ya bro. Im glad I have this place to share the excitment of Growing
Cant wait to see more photos.. I got my sour joker seeds the other day :)

audius

audius

ok,heres the pics i promised,,as i said,,things are cramped. i put up new mylar & a new 600w hps bulb. the sourjokers are the darker colored ones in the back left. i also got a nice surprize today in the mail, i ordered a 5 pac of fem starbud from the tude 2 weeks ago & they showed up today along with 5 freebes,,all are fem but 1,,its from royal queen, royal dwarf. its an auto fem. the other labeled like this. auto northern light, fem. dont know if its an auto/fem cuz the dwarf is labeled a lil different. the other 3 are from paradise seeds, nebula, acid, & wappa,fem. the timing on there arival is perfect,,kinda like a 1 day late b day present. ill b starting a new log on the starbud soon so stay tuned, peace.

Random 3 001
Random 3 002
Random 3 003
Random 3 004
J

JonathonStrange

I really like how you have that wood going around the room, How high is that off the floor is it would love to do the same thing. The only problem is I have 3 walls to work with. could you pm me some details on it. Sorey if this question sounds dumb just couldn't figure out how i wanted to word it. Man your plants are looking great.

Urban

Urban

Really nice Plants
And I see you also have the Starbud
'll stay tuned ^^

Urban

audius

audius

ty urban, js ,& caregiver.i have enjoyed growing these so far. ive had no hicups with horts gens. if anything,,they have grown to much.i will report that the taller lanky one has really started putting on nodes. about 1 every inch now. guess you would call it a late bloomer. hort told me a buddy of hos has some jokers ,outside thats 4 meters tall.ok,last time i was in school they wernt teaching us the metric systim so im guessing a meer is close to 3 feet? im sure they look like trees.

HortiLab

HortiLab

Happy belated birthday audius!

Can´t wait to finally see the Jokers in full flower in your setup & congrats on scoring some "StarBud"!!

By the way, my buddy just told me his Sour Jokers are 5 meters now...which is equivalent to 16 feet and 4.85 inches. Hope to get some pics soon!

audius

audius

thanks hort, ya getting those beans was the highlight of the day. & that hight on your buddys plants are just outstanding.i really want to see those pics if ya can get em posted. mmmm hortitrees.

audius

audius

quick up date for yall.had to chop one due to balls popping up. so i guess we just move on. the other one is doing just fine, nodes are stacking up & everythings up to par with her. i am changing up the nute plan a lil,going all lucas with some additives. the additives are big up, gynormous,& gravity.ill try to post some pics but im having some troubels doing this at the momment,, oh be for i forget,the clones i cut off the sj started showing roots in 7 days , the widow took 9

audius

audius

ok sorry for the delays. had some tec defulitys. learn something new every day,hehe. anyway heres some pics going into 3 weeks. as you can seee, there stacking nicely & just starting to see some lil frostys.:rasta2:

Random 3 036 640x480
Random 3 033 640x480
Random 3 032 640x480 640x480
Random 3 031 640x480
Random 3 030 640x480
audius

audius

thanks hort,im sorry these pics dont do em justice mang. ill try to post up somee good ones next time cuz shes really looking pretty. im loving the internode spacing on her, she should pack on some girth real soon.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
looking real good Bro! keep on farming...

late

audius

audius

lets see here,were starting week 4, 28 days in & im loving what i see. things are filling out nice & getting frosty. been doing the water,water, feed at 1300 ppms. im just now seeing just a few burnt tips, no bigge. i cant wait for the next few weeks , there gonna start swelling up & stuff. the budding stage is going along just nice. now for the clone. the clone was rotting great,in the cloner but after i tranzplanted into hydrotron i started getting a lil worried. she wasnt looking good.groth slowed way down. now though in the last few days shes coming around. anyway heres some pics for yall,hope you enjoy them.

006 640x480
007 640x480
011 640x480
009 640x480
012 640x480
010 640x480
audius

audius

looks real nice, gonna have to crack mine:)mack

mack you really should. you wont be sorry.ty hort i got to rubbing the buds just a lil today & man ,are they putting off some sour funk. there starting to smell like lemon pledge. i have no idea what pheno i have but what ever it is its putting off some real nice buds, these pics really dont do em justice. in the last few days they have fillied out & gotten alot fatter than the pics that are up. a quick update on the clone, its doign some decent catch up. the tap roots finally reached the water & boom, off she went. im sure now that the slow growth was due to the roots streching & doing what roots do. ill get some pics up in a few days , let yall ck em out. peace yall

Top Bottom