sour joker

• Thread starter audius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
audius

audius

my grow box is 6x5x4 feet. a use a 600watt hps with a sun leave reflector. reg ballest nothing fancy here. in the box i have 6, 3 gal buckets. top feed. those sj are gonna grow well with the white widow, both are heavy feeders.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin Good

Your plants look very happy and healthy, I've got a couple packs of this to try out myself. Too many seeds and too little time

mal

audius

audius

thanks mal,ive seen & heard nothing but great things about hortilabs gear. YES joe, they are VERY sexy. im realo happy so far. hortilab gonna put some starbud f1s on the bay this week, im gonna have to make more room, all there is to that.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats Starbud

Just curious whats the makeup of Starbud? Thanks

mal

audius

audius

all i can find out on starbud is some mystry cut from the midwest, props to us midwest farmers. i just hope i didnt miss the drop in the bay.

audius

audius

ok gang,heres another update on sour jokers, its now week 7 into veg & everythings going great, no hicups. i bumped up the ppms now to 700, & man are these girls hungry, there just asking to go to a buffet.i thought i would get some burn tips but ,not a one.as far as smell goes they got something going on but i cant put my finger on it. the wife said they smelled like milk weed with a dash of pepperment.i dont know wtf milkweed is tech, called but ya break it open & what comes out looks like milk. the leave count is what got me excited, i got one pic of a leave thats got 12 fingers on it,,ive only been growing for about 2 yrs & ive never seen it,though my experence is limited to only whitewidow & bubbelgum,ive never seen that before. most have 9 to 7 fingers if ya wanna call them that, i thinks thats pretty kool.:icon_animal26: i was also thinking that of the 2 that i have the shorter one would start catching up with the other,not the case. shes just growing fatter. her build is looking more towards the skunk side but the other is looking more towards the sativa i think,,check emout,& hope yall like em.:pimp: oh ya,think the hound cought a contack. :banana1sv6:oh ya before i forget,i havent toped these at all,all ive done is cut off some of the fatter fan leaves& older growth on the bottem of both.

Random 3 007
Random 3 005
Random 3 006
Random 3 008
Random 3 009
Random 3 010
Random 3 003
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Good work man

That Really is a Cool looking plant...Might have to get some of those beans...hmm

Im subed for this. when will you flip em?

audius

audius

ty care, hortilab has the beans on logics charity auction for 50 buck ,which is a hellva deal . as far as flipping these its gonna be just a few more weeks.believe me i want to flip em now but, i dont have the room to do em justice.i do plan on taking cuts from both plants & going all hydro after that. bro,these ladys are gonna blow up when they go hydro.trust me. in my opinion the pots & dirt i have them in is holding them back.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
What a coincidence...I just saw this thread yesterday...and today I was at Harborside health for a vender class and they passed around a big bag of Sour Joker to show what kind of buds they are looking for.

...That stuff has an awesome smell and bag appeal!

Can't wait to try it!

(i have tried Amnesia Haze and like it a lot)

I just got my 1st beans from the THCbay !!

Thanks audius!

:banana1sv6:

audius

audius

LAWL,,, you lucky lil devil,must be nice to live in cali. where i live ,getting good genetics is easyer said than done. i know theres more growers in my area but i dont know any personly. i keep to myself. this grow log is gonna start popping when the sour jokers go hydro. what i got em in now is just enough to grow em,keep em healthy. as soon as they start getting the full line of goodies there gonna more than repay the favor.

audius

audius

ok time is getting close to flip.:evilgrin been like watching paint dry. just thought i would touch base with the farm on these ladys. a few nice pics before they get trimed & cloned. ppms are at 800. ph at 6.3. yes i will be transplanting into bigger pots before the flip, they need it. i have to admit that the shoter one is my favorite. shes all bushed up & ready to give out her goodness:banana1sv6: i this is gonna be a long wait. the shorter one i did just a lil supercropping to the main stem & she responded real nice. so the plan is to crop em both.

Random 3 001
Random 3 002
Random 3 003
Random 3 004
Random 3 005
audius

audius

ty,ron. i have to agree with ya. there just drop dead sexy. its been kinda hard to get a true smell off them cuz the whitewidow puts of some powerfull stank, but what i get from rubbing there legs is a nice sexy peppermint skunk smell.

K

kes5480

Your plants look very happy and healthy, I've got a couple packs of this to try out myself. Too many seeds and too little time

mal

LOL...i have lots of free time. we could help each other out...hah just kiddin
.no im not.:pimp:

HortiLab

HortiLab

Very nice & healthy plants audius! Looking forward to see them once they go hydro! Keep us updated!

audius

audius

ty hort. ya me to those ladys are gonna go fucking nutts.i got to say,its been fun growing these, & theres more to come. as fasr as keeping the farm updated ,thats not an issue. whenya got hot looking bitches like these,ya gotta show em off. ya just gotta.

Latest posts

Top Bottom