Sour Larry Lime Pebbles #9

• Thread starter SoLowDolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Couple shots of the blotto
I put the xbj under the net hoping to hold colas up but nope. They’re still trying to fall over. No signs on her yet.
But blotto is almost to the limit.
Gonna push til weekend on blotto

I want to see the purple in the xbj I know it comes. So she ain’t there. Xbj is still stacking. And frosty as it gets.
And so far looks like the other 3 plants gonna weigh about 9 oz total crazy cause it looks huge so if this one puts out 3 I’ll hit 12 oz in 4x4 which is ok but not really an improvement over just freely letting em grow same lights same yield different looking buds I’d all more medium sized cola type buds no real cola colas
But I know part of it is me not the plants and I still think I need more light
B1DE6A9D 220B 4F9C 863C 8CEDB97C34F0
EB496D39 0C74 43BA A3E8 6E2ECF7BCFCD
22DBD70D 9F41 407C 9DDB 30EF00023929
8B213FC7 3C88 481B A724 7E79EDFA97B2
AA33382E A47B 4540 AEA2 681731E71665
8909D2A1 F593 43DE 9069 FBFF84D2E0C5

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I wanna put this out there so people can learn from my issues. So last week I had some super cold temps. My exhaust shut off because it got so cold. That caused the humidity to spike to 70%. It only happened once.

A day later, I had a couple white spots that looked like someone dropped flour on my leaves. Powdery mildew!! At least that was my diagnosis. Anyway, I mixed 1tbsp of hydrogen peroxide to one gallon of water and sprayed my plants. Once on the first day, and twice on the second day. Never came back. Not yet anyway. This happened last week.

Monster762

Monster762

Couple shots of the blotto
I put the xbj under the net hoping to hold colas up but nope. They’re still trying to fall over. No signs on her yet.
But blotto is almost to the limit.
Gonna push til weekend on blotto

I want to see the purple in the xbj I know it comes. So she ain’t there. Xbj is still stacking. And frosty as it gets.
And so far looks like the other 3 plants gonna weigh about 9 oz total crazy cause it looks huge so if this one puts out 3 I’ll hit 12 oz in 4x4 which is ok but not really an improvement over just freely letting em grow same lights same yield different looking buds I’d all more medium sized cola type buds no real cola colas
But I know part of it is me not the plants and I still think I need more light View attachment 854201View attachment 854202View attachment 854203View attachment 854204View attachment 854205View attachment 854206
Did my dumb ass post this on your thread. It was supposed to be in my journal. Damn wake n bake got me blottoed.

Monster762

Monster762

I wanna put this out there so people can learn from my issues. So last week I had some super cold temps. My exhaust shut off because it got so cold. That caused the humidity to spike to 70%. It only happened once.

A day later, I had a couple white spots that looked like someone dropped flour on my leaves. Powdery mildew!! At least that was my diagnosis. Anyway, I mixed 1tbsp of hydrogen peroxide to one gallon of water and sprayed my plants. Once on the first day, and twice on the second day. Never came back. Not yet anyway. This happened last week.
Yup h202 spray kills it on contact. And as much as people may cry a shot of Lysol neutra air in the room knocks down anything traveling in the air. Same with root rot.washing buds after chop. That h202 has its uses. Many of them. I think 1 tbsp was light dose anyways. If you see it again just hit it with the h202. Iso can be diluted 1-10 and used too. But h202 good.
I used to use neem as a antifungal but I go to the h202 now too.no nasty smell and not an oil. I still try to avoid any mist once there’s buds though. That’s just me.

D

Dcmotocross

Hi guys, need some help please and this forum looks good. I’m in my 11th week of flower, any idea what I can do to speed them up please? They are on 600w how lamps, humutidy is 40% temp is 80. Lights are on 10 hours and off 14hours. Any help would help me thanks. These are sour diesels, how long do u think I have left? Thank you

BB0F78E2 C1D3 4C3A B3C8 2F3465775157
SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Hi guys, need some help please and this forum looks good. I’m in my 11th week of flower, any idea what I can do to speed them up please? They are on 600w how lamps, humutidy is 40% temp is 80. Lights are on 10 hours and off 14hours. Any help would help me thanks. These are sour diesels, how long do u think I have left? Thank you
If you really wanna be sure, get a jeweler's loupe or something with at least 20x or 30x magnification. Although, 60x is ideal for me. Then check your triches to make sure they are cloudy with a little amber. You look like your about done. My sour d went like 75-80 days I think. But you will get more answers if you create your own thread, rather than post on my personal grow diary:D

PETRICHOR

PETRICHOR

Ok with this cultivar..............id wait until thenpisitils(white hairs) are fully receded back and burnt red on the calyxes......those calyxes will swell like a teenagers dik when she is about ready to dump final stages..........it's an overall plant looking done but the swollen receded flowers to me are a beter guide then scoping just trichs. Then again it's all relative to what u want for smoke....pulling now may result in decent reacey stone but will not last as long as if it were mature.....maturing will make them more of a I got hit in the head with a sledgehammer type smoke for every day joes, but for hardcore monsters like me...I adore getting knocked into the dirt like that. I would just caution you about randomly asking in other folks threads about help. It's Internet etiquette I guess. I can tell u had no intention of being obtuse or rude. Just a heads up.....oh and those ladies are Fucken gorgeous! I grew up riding a cagiva and kx125..... Till I broke my collarbone trying to show off.....yeah.

D

Dcmotocross

If you really wanna be sure, get a jeweler's loupe or something with at least 20x or 30x magnification. Although, 60x is ideal for me. Then check your triches to make sure they are cloudy with a little amber. You look like your about done. My sour d went like 75-80 days I think. But you will get more answers if you create your own thread, rather than post on my personal grow diary:D
Thanks a lot for your help, I would start a new thread up but got no idea how to do it only just signed up. Thank you anyway

D

Dcmotocross

Ok with this cultivar..............id wait until thenpisitils(white hairs) are fully receded back and burnt red on the calyxes......those calyxes will swell like a teenagers dik when she is about ready to dump final stages..........it's an overall plant looking done but the swollen receded flowers to me are a beter guide then scoping just trichs. Then again it's all relative to what u want for smoke....pulling now may result in decent reacey stone but will not last as long as if it were mature.....maturing will make them more of a I got hit in the head with a sledgehammer type smoke for every day joes, but for hardcore monsters like me...I adore getting knocked into the dirt like that. I would just caution you about randomly asking in other folks threads about help. It's Internet etiquette I guess. I can tell u had no intention of being obtuse or rude. Just a heads up.....oh and those ladies are Fucken gorgeous! I grew up riding a cagiva and kx125..... Till I broke my collarbone trying to show off.....yeah.
Thanks for all your help, am new to all this. Lol Mx bikes are great until you come off ! All the best

Top Bottom