Sour Lemon Alien Dawg (Lemon Alien Dawg x Alien Diesel)

• Thread starter Organicyumyum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

wtf?
did you get a real camera?
i was getting used to the shoe phone pics

O

Organicyumyum

here are photos of my prized Pheno B of the Sour Lemon Alien Dawg at day 30! Unbelieveable! I can't wait to smoke this plant! I just hope I can make it through a cure before I smoke it all. Alien is saying it will be done at 56 days, so 26 more to go! woo hoo! yum yum! :tongueout

Photo 11
Photo 10
Photo 7
O

Organicyumyum

here is a photo of Alien's Blueberry Underdog cut. Love this plant, but this one got a bit of root aphids. hit them with sns-203 and met52 to hold them off til the end. they still did really well, thanks brother for the amazing genetics!

Photo 6
O

Organicyumyum

and last but not least, my prized Albert Walker cut. This one will never leave the stable. Reeks of tangerine, kerosene, and grandma's funky basement. Unbelievably unique herb with huge yields. barely any stretch on this one, amazing up and creative high.

Photo 9
O

Organicyumyum

wtf?
did you get a real camera?
i was getting used to the shoe phone pics

hey wobbly goblin, have you ever heard the childhood song The Wobblin Goblin? if not, go youtube The Wobblin Goblin with the broken broom. and smoke one while you listen to it, lol

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
and last but not least, my prized Albert Walker cut. This one will never leave the stable. Reeks of tangerine, kerosene, and grandma's funky basement. Unbelievably unique herb with huge yields. barely any stretch on this one, amazing up and creative high.

Hey there Al... Can I, buy you a drink?...

Heh, my goodness Yumyum those look great! The AW is gorgeous and that #2 pheno looks like it was spray glued and then dipped in sugar!

Nice nice nice!

:party0044:

O

Organicyumyum

Hey there Al... Can I, buy you a drink?...

Heh, my goodness Yumyum those look great! The AW is gorgeous and that #2 pheno looks like it was spray glued and then dipped in sugar!

Nice nice nice!

:party0044:

Hey Hellmutt! Thanks for stopping by, glad you enjoyed the pics!

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

hey wobbly goblin, have you ever heard the childhood song The Wobblin Goblin? if not, go youtube The Wobblin Goblin with the broken broom. and smoke one while you listen to it, lol

lmao
got me a airplane so i can zip and zoom :)

T

trickitravesty

Awesome job bro!! looks like some super fire fire.. Do you mind sharing your feeding recipe? Whats the secret to getting so much tricones??

O

Organicyumyum

Awesome job bro!! looks like some super fire fire.. Do you mind sharing your feeding recipe? Whats the secret to getting so much tricones??

love and care and perfect environment as well as just being in tune with plants. the main thing to growing any plant well is giving it a perfect environment and making sure it has everything it needs. when growing indoors you are playing the role of Mother Nature. as far as feeding, i follow the bio bizz feeding schedule for the most part, aside from reacting if a plant needs something specific. that and follow the budswell directions. compost teas are great too.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up, OYY! Them girls filled in nicely. Bet it's gonna hard to choose a keeper. Hopefully I can get a pack of these from the Alien Vault. Best of luck with ur harvest. How much longer r u gonna run them ladies?

O

Organicyumyum

What up, OYY! Them girls filled in nicely. Bet it's gonna hard to choose a keeper. Hopefully I can get a pack of these from the Alien Vault. Best of luck with ur harvest. How much longer r u gonna run them ladies?

albert walker (my cut), blueberry underdog (alien's cut) all come down this week. the sour lemon alien dawg has another 20-25 days to go. other ones like og's and other phenos of Blue Ribbon O.G. x Alien Diesel (Sour Alien Fruity Pebbles) and Sour Lemon Alien Dawg arent far enough in to tell yet.

E

el_tenador

Hey OYY, stellar work bro. Would you consider the Sour Lemon AlienDawgs to be high yielders? Just wondering if these are on par with the Starfighters in that aspect since they have the same mom. Great work nonetheless bro.

A

Alien

Supporter
Hey OYY, stellar work bro. Would you consider the Sour Lemon AlienDawgs to be high yielders? Just wondering if these are on par with the Starfighters in that aspect since they have the same mom. Great work nonetheless bro.

The SLAD is a very high yielder.

Top Bottom