His memorial is being held today in Redway CA this afternoon...RIP
IMG 0840
IMG 0839
IMG 0841

Love & Light,
~Sox

Paperchase

Paperchase

Sox quick question I want to do a small plant lke that in a 30gal pot but was tld that I might over or under water it wats ur insight on it ?

Reactions: sox
sox

sox

Sox quick question I want to do a small plant lke that in a 30gal pot but was tld that I might over or under water it wats ur insight on it ?

Not sure i follow the question...are you going to flower it right away in a 30 or veg it out for the full season?

I really dont ever run into the issue of over/under watering my plants....just give them what they ask for.

As for that little plant, it def wont be a little plant for long...it will be a 10ft monster drinking 20gals of h20 come july.

Love & Light
~Sox

FiveAM

FiveAM

that pic made me laugh, little plant in a giant pot.

great thread, don't take my comment negative, it's just funny :)

great post and updates, positive vibes on all that you do

sox

sox

that pic made me laugh, little plant in a giant pot.

great thread, don't take my comment negative, it's just funny :)

great post and updates, positive vibes on all that you do

LOL!
thats exactly what we thought.

OB1Ganjobi

OB1Ganjobi

:wideyed:
:woot:
:)
Verrrry Nice!!!
:woot:Stoked to watch your show!!!
:cigar:

EVOKE

EVOKE

hows it going @sox sad to hear about ringo passing i have a pack of his ringo og beans if you you would like to run them..... everything is looking beautiful bro the outdoors is something special... ive been tryn to go fishing but with work hard to do... ive been tryn to hit big bear lake for some trout action... so cool that ur dogs are free to roam happy to see that... if ur going to make it to the SF cup let me know ill have some nuggs and a lotta beans for ya of some nice crosses i made... id like to see them ran outdoors if you have the space.... peace n grow amigo...

sox

sox

hows it going @sox sad to hear about ringo passing i have a pack of his ringo og beans if you you would like to run them..... everything is looking beautiful bro the outdoors is something special... ive been tryn to go fishing but with work hard to do... ive been tryn to hit big bear lake for some trout action... so cool that ur dogs are free to roam happy to see that... if ur going to make it to the SF cup let me know ill have some nuggs and a lotta beans for ya of some nice crosses i made... id like to see them ran outdoors if you have the space.... peace n grow amigo...
DUDE, i will be at BB lake the last week of July. Getting the whole family together for a vacation.
We will have to meet up and do some fishin!
Probably wont make the SF cup, but its still a possibility :)

sox

sox

Howdy everyone, hope everyone is having a safe weekend. Were about to head down to the lake, its HOT here in the mountains.
Going to start pulling the light dep tomorrow....clones have been veggin away outside for the past week or so.
First pic is the first day they went out, all others were taken today.
IMG 0940
IMG 0970

IMG 0971
IMG 0972
IMG 0973

EVOKE

EVOKE

DUDE, i will be at BB lake the last week of July. Getting the whole family together for a vacation.
We will have to meet up and do some fishin!
Probably wont make the SF cup, but its still a possibility :)
let me know if you come down... i have a cool spot for fishin at BB lake, my brother in law has lived up there his whole life.... hope all is well with you and urs...
peace n grow..

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

all the plants look great dude, looks like a tidy operation too, happy planting!

sox

sox

Ugh, i hurt.....

we had our first annual Plant, Pizza, and PBR 40oz Party last night....
I put way to many Habaneros on my pizza....it was sooo damn good though.
We all made our own, everything from garlic and basil bacon, zucchini, jalapenos, shitakii mushroom, sausage, to grilled chicken and shrimp...salsa, avocado, cheese, and mango habanero and jalapeno peach bbq sauce...

THEN, we smoked it with Apple Wood...no direct heat ;)

THEN we transplanted the upper garden :)

IMG 0992

IMG 0993
IMG 0998

I need a day of rest

Love & Light,
~Sox

Latest posts

Top Bottom